Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

theres some new TI and rihanna video where the chorus is sampled from that numa numa song.

i wonder if this is some clever nod to internet culture, or some completely unintentional and therefore hilarious accident?

60og9gwKh1o

^ i need some sort of hair cut too.

i was out buying my costume for halloween, and i bumped into a kid i work with, a frat brother. anyway i ask him what he's gonna be for halloween. his answer was "haha i'm dressing like you do. i bought a tight emo shirt and a lip ring. it's gonna be awesome". at my school, ignorance is abundant, almost too much.

anyway i ask him what he's gonna be for halloween. his answer was "haha i'm dressing like you do. i robocopped a tight AA shirt, a raf jacket, some diors and a pair of visvims. it's gonna be awesome".

that'd be more interesting imo

theres some new TI and rihanna video where the chorus is sampled from that numa numa song.

i wonder if this is some clever nod to internet culture, or some completely unintentional and therefore hilarious accident?

60og9gwKh1o

um, i'm not sure what you are getting at here. are you providing the link for humors sake, or showing me the source material for a reference I already said i understand.

maybe I wasn't clear, DO T.I. AND RIHANNA KNOW ABOUT THAT VIDEO? ARE THEY MAKING THE JOKE, OR IS THE JOKE ON THEM?

I'm having a great week. I broke up with my crazy ass ex for the 6th or 7th and FINAL time, cop'd my first Geller (button-up), BoO (button-up), and Dior (19cm). Jawns all on sale + an extra 25% off from live/payal, and VIP for the most exclusive party in town tomorrow night with a 3 day weekend starting in an hour and a half.

IM ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!

we have these titles under each members screename from the time/moment they start posting, right? the 1st label is "bored", the second one is "semibored". well i was thinking, wouldn't you be semibored before your bored?