Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm really upset I did not have the foresight to put more milk in the fridge. Now I have to wait for it to cool and starve for another 30 minutes until its sufficiently cold for my cereal consumption.

ps. it's rice milk.

edit: how much dat coffee thing? I need something for the mornings. I believe my uncle has one, is it really that expensive?

I'm really upset I did not have the foresight to put more milk in the fridge. Now I have to wait for it to cool and starve for another 30 minutes until its sufficiently cold for my cereal consumption.

ps. it's rice milk.

edit: how much dat coffee thing? I need something for the mornings. I believe my uncle has one, is it really that expensive?

you must spread it aroudn before giving jeepster the reptuatotin again

^I haven't had a sip of actual milk in over... 12 years? I've had milk products of course, but I abhor the taste of actual milk. Disgusting stuff.

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE YOOHOO, NESQUICK, OR THE LIKE. I DO NOT COUNT THOSE AS FULL MILK PRODUCTS BECAUSE OF THE CHOCOLATETY GOODNESS

but yeah, I have a diary allergy, so I've only been drinking rice milk for a good 10 years. Before that it was nasty lactaid milk and soy milk... gross.

ps. it's rice milk.

over here its like 3 euros for 10 of them, the machines are much more expensive as well

but im too dumb to use a real espresso machine at 6am

I woke up in Kansas City this morning at my sister's house, at 5:30am, well hungover. I decided to do a little cross-state road trip, visited my old school, ate the best bowl of pho ever, steezed in head to toe Margiela on some corny Asian bitches, did the campus walk, smoked mad cigarettes, bought a truckload of Bloc Rhodias at the bookstore, steezed a lot more on literally thousands of corny white bitches all wearing sweats, washed like 3 months worth of bugs off the front of my Audi and creeped around some more, updating the memory log with new 2008 corny white 18 year olds, and then came to the realization that I really want to be back in undergrad again, and hate jeepster and the rest of you college freshmen for sitting on superfuture and bitching about being in college.