Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

treasure island music festival this saturday!

my last day to get fucked up before school starts. yesssss

I could get you all crosseyed and fucked up most nights, bur frankly, I don't think you'd look good with cum on your face, so you're a pass.

two things.

i just trimmboed my peepole. with scissors, because i am a thug.

i tried one volcano taco from taco bell today, and while the sauce was spicy, it was not all that spicy. i'd consider that a mild-medium kind of burn, and a few sips of tea got rid of it. blah.

dude i didnt know you were on the spicy tip...i will take you to a world of spicy you will remember for the rest of your life....if you dare.

my father is leaving for jerusalem tomorrow. im going to miss him....

.....while packing his carry-on i tell him to keep his bag in front of him because it contains $10,000 worth in gold and $5,000 cash.

dad:where did i grow up?

me: brooklyn

dad: thats right, brooklyn.

end of convo.

dismal, its my gold. selling it overseas for me cause theyll give me more for it than here.

and its too late, hes leaving 9am and i dont think they have that bag in israel.

no

dont sell ur gold to jew

they trick u

they say its more money

but then its less

pffffffttttt, yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

i mean, i dont even think pops is allowed on that side anyway... (5)

my japanese teacher is SOOOOO awesome holy shit

she has short asymettric bangs and today she was wearing a cropped grey cardi with oversized u neck black drapey tank with muted green/brown shorts with black tights under them and dope ass monochrome patent sandals

"marry me" wa nihongo de nan to iimasu ka

my japanese teacher is SOOOOO awesome holy shit

she has short asymettric bangs and today she was wearing a cropped grey cardi with oversized u neck black drapey tank with muted green/brown shorts with black tights under them and dope ass monochrome patent sandals

"marry me" wa nihongo de nan to iimasu ka

ask your japanese teacher if she posts on chictopia because thats the chictopia uniform

.....while packing his carry-on i tell him to keep his bag in front of him because it contains $10,000 worth in gold and $5,000 cash.

dad:where did i grow up?

me: brooklyn

dad: thats right, brooklyn.

end of convo.

i like this. i can see julz hand on her hip pouting *hoodrat voice* "mmmhm hmmm!"

Guest umhaha84
Do i do this assignment or not?

If i do, it is worth 40% and the end-of-semester exam will be worth 60%.

If i don't, i sit the exact same end-of-semester exam but it is worth the entire 100%

do it half-assed

i like this. i can see julz hand on her hip pouting *hoodrat voice* "mmmhm hmmm!"

haha, actually i just stopped talking and kept cleaning. not much more to say after that.

I don't have any alcohol to drink tonight. How am I gonna troll supertrash then? I've also copped my last jawn(s) before my trip, I hope they come on time. Will I reach 5000 posts before leaving, as I had hoped?