Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was at the mall today and for lunch i wanted a gyro for lunch, hadnt had one in a while. it was awful, probably the worst gyro ive ever had, the lamb had such a gamy flavor, that i had to throw most of it away. i hate wasting food so this was painful in so many ways.

118ir0g.png

cannot stand nemoar of this

uci corny azn grl uniform = solid bright colored tank layered over similar white tank from AE, hollister, f21, etc. too short denim cutoffs. rainbows. (uggs+scarf if it's wintertime, dunks if pinay)

yo this shit's good for me too, right?

cause like...I'm pretty sure if I fucked Scarlett Johannson this is what would come out of my dick at the end. Then it would harden and she'd wear it on her necklace forever.

before I post anything gross I always think about jane, and I don't post...but fuck it.

FUCK OBAMA GODDAMMIT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE IN LA TODAY??!!!?

FUCK IPHONES AND GOOGLE MAPS YOU FUCKING LIARS!11ONE

My freakin grandma needed to go to FACLA (say that out loud) which is some stupid Filipino-American Community in LA so she could "crown the new queen" WHO TF IS THE NEW QUEEN GODDAMMIT

My iphone said to go take the 110 to the 105 to the 5 and exit temple but TEMPLE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE UNIVERASDSAGJIAWA

I somehow got back to downtown LA and passed through Little Tokyo, discovered Temple was BLOCKED and the popo was EVERYWHERE so i couldn't use my phone to navigate without being ticketed, not that it would help anyway..

I ended up somewhere near Chinatown because of all the goddamn one-way streets and blockades for Obama's appearance

2 hours and the rest of my gas wasted

fuck getting lost fuck obama fuck iphones fuck grandmas fuck filipinos fuck queens

EDIT: lol i just realized now after calming down that I sound like a lunatic.. i don't hate obama or what he stands for and what he's trying to accomplish, i just wish he didn't need roads blocked off for him..

all i see is fuck fuck fuck

but srly. iphone navigation sucks. i thought it was just me. i was suppose to meet up a sufuer once and i typed in the place he told me then it gave me directions right? i ended up all the way on the other side of the city. so we rescheduled. next time i had the actual address he gave but somehow i still got lost.

i really suck with directions and thought imap would help.

it didn't

it worked when i needed to find a safeway asap (the little bulletpoint moves as you move)..but try small time cafes and it sucks butt.

cause like...I'm pretty sure if I fucked Scarlett Johannson this is what would come out of my dick at the end. Then it would harden and she'd wear it on her necklace forever.

omg, hahahahaha. amazing.

we usually buy the honey still dripping off the honeycomb in jars from the middle-eastern store.

really sweeet. i have to put it on top of a yogurt and eat with pita bread to be able to handle it.

Well I have the OG iphone so i didn't have any of that. and yeah my post was a bit vulgar especially for me. :[[

This is the second time it's led me to the opposite side of a city that I'm unfamiliar with.. the first time was in long beach -_-

hah. don't worry about that

i'm the last person to be talking about cursing. although people usually don't see me as that type face-wise/physically.

i try not to swear at work but i remember once it was super busy and i just got back from a 15 when all of a sudden this asshole flings down this reciept holder and merchandise card like i know what the fuck he's about

that was the first time my coworkers heard me swearing and they were all surprised.

appearances can be deceiving.