Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Haha. This was my desktop background last week. Dre looks so dope

is that rick james lookin ass niger ren? :eek:

Well for the record it's Ren, and for the street it's villain

yeah, I liked the original Woolly Mammoth, but I never got into their pedals. Too much tweaking. I've always stuck to stock pedals or vintage gear set up the right way, used the right way.

that a 70's muff? those are the only i can get into, everything else is bleh to me.

but man, fender blenders were rad in their first 2 years of production.

i'd also like to get my hands on a marshall shredmaster.

I found a bag of doritos in the house that are just nacho cheese. wanted spicy nacho, so dumped a ton of cayenne powder in there and shook it up. half of it stuck to the probably a dozen or so chips. shit's pretty intense.

date went well today, despite getting a call midway through finding out my thought-to-be-secure job is gone when i move to toronto. tomorrow: handing out resumés.

you know ray a young bear, eh?

the author in my avatar

in one of his books there is a chapter about a fashionable indian man who would visit the reservation and captivate the community with his italian suits, silken scarves, leather driving gloves and attractive young white woman-singer on his arm

he would take ray to bars and buy him drinks and tell him the ways of the world outside of the reservation

my father tells me that this man existed in real life, rumors of his lifestyle were widespread on the powwow circuit... stories about his occasional appearances at meskwaki 49s still make the rounds as lame powwow jokes today

his conspicuous consumption inspired a sort of distant resentment and envy in the larger native community, some speculated his wealth was the result of close kin connections in the spiritual realm controlling events of serendipity

the bottom line was the man brought food and steez to the victims

that a 70's muff? those are the only i can get into, everything else is bleh to me.

but man, fender blenders were rad in their first 2 years of production.

i'd also like to get my hands on a marshall shredmaster.

nah, its an NYC reissue. I've also got the fender blender reissue, but I barely use it. Shredmasters are alright, but I want a Tonebender or a Maestro Fuzztone (vintage)