Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Pretty dope. Didn't finish my assignment that was due at midnight because of it.

Du, those tablets give you about 1200% of your daily vitamin C. My mom never let me take more than 2 of those, but i was always curious. Set up webcam and down half a bottle of vitamin c chewable tablets (so delicious) and maybe you'll be like those crazy ass salvia youtube vids

^ or I'd like die trying

Anyways, can anyone suggest a uploading site that does big uploads that isn't rapidshare/zshare? both of them aren't working for me at all. I need to send something to a friend @ home and its too big for email and those regular sites aren't working.

That cultizm banner annoys the fuck out of me...

That little "New Stuff for Denim Junkies" swinging sign skips a couple frames as

the loop repeats. Ah...

I can't look at it anymore...

Never looked at it long enough to notice... now it gets me too.

Am I not the only one confused by the fact the AA ad is for a bodysuit? Haven't seen anything other than the SUPER SMOOTH MATTE LAM É BODYSUIT.

megaupload.com works great and you can up like 1gb.

hum... i'm bringing my pillow for my second day of college, i slept like 4 hours but have around 10 hours of course today... and so much things to do.

www.tube8.com

thats some good shit.

tube 8 has satsfed my every need. theres been a hurrican so its kinda difficult to get a hold of the woman when i want some. and the parents are always some so its hard to get some.

but seriously fucking full length everything? is tube8 heaven sent.yess it is

okim drunk. but whatever. finally got some. all huricane weekend has been a dry week. no school for 6 days. but also every pot grower in south houston got fucked over so no weed. the local driver through beer barn is almost sold out (got the last 18u pack of bud).

i enjoyed the loss of electricity as an opportunity to take advantage of the cabat zinn mindfullness meditation book my mother gave me. since ive been working on some mindfullness meditation i have realized that the given moment is far greater than the past will ever be, for it doth not exist. neither does the self.

randomthought: i always wonder why every good modern writer was an alchohalic. but it is inhibits our pivotal mental functions, which is the aim of mindfullness meditation, to slow the stream of thoughts, to empty the waves of the pond to the point of still tranquility so that the nature reflected may be viewed in full actuallity. but there is some negative aspect to drinking. i often ponder its existence, i think it may be in automobile accidents and moments of unfaithfulness. drinkingk may be great for inhibiting the mind forcefully but it often amounts for me lapsing on my smoking ban and thinking about other women other than my girl. oh dear. this has resulted in a stream of consciousness post. call kerouac cause i dont give a shit. on the road is overated but i love it. fuck that bastard he wrote a good book on meth, i refuse to do meth, does that make me a bad writer? or only a realist.

fuck realists. fuck realism, fuck the mind as a method of input/output representation. congitive science needs to get with the times, the represtentative mind is old school, and out dated. get with the now, and the now is the now.

feel it.

alex: this has happened to me with my jr nikki sixxes, try to figure out where you are smallest and then lie on the ground and try to slither it off using the small point as the spot you bunch it all up at

sucks it doesn't fit though :(

oh and everybody that wants to get their beat-sesh-marathon on check out my boy's site www.hqvid.com