Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Why is calling someone a pussy an insult?

Pussies are fabulous.

Ok, imagine being a pussy....

Now imagine some smelly guy (whom your owner just met 20 minutes before in a bar), you know.... "breaking and entering"....

Would you want to be that pussy???

And yes I too think pussies are fabulous, it all depends on where you stand....

Guest jmatsu

a couple weeks ago i got a free promo copy of cut copy's "in ghost colours." i finally listened to it to hear the other tracks besides "hearts on fire," "out there..," and "so haunted," etc (all the overplayed ones).

i figure it is not a mere coincidence that the gayest song of the lot is "we fight for diamonds."

fuck sponges... honestly though, how fucking sanitary can they really be? sitting in the sink, moist with small chunks of food embedded within them. I won't even use sponges because I'm a firm believer that it'll actually make your dishes more disgusting than not using one at all.

I agree, but I dont have many options with things I can use to clean dishes...

Thats why Im constantly soaking squeezing and resoaking hot water out of the sponge for a good few minutes while burning my hands...

If youve seen the alternatives ppl use for sponges...

GAH...

^^

That seems like definite evidence that you are being primed for spectral impregnation by some kind of incubus. You need a young priest and an old priest.

While we're on the word "pussy" it's always had a sibilance that bothers me. I think that's why when authors write sex scenes they always have to employ such fantastic, archaic names for female down there parts. So they resort to talking about a woman's "mons" or "delta" or even her "sex." Otherwise they just sound like John Updike where you imagine the C, U, N, and T keys on their keyboard being disproportionately worn down. It's way easier to write the male equivalent. Cock is like the perfect word. It's vulgar, literal, blunt-sounding, it's practically an Onomatopeia.

This post could probably benefit from a no homo?

her d flaps were sweated stuck on the leather couch, she stood up... clap!

clap! and sat down again

Her d flaps flapped, as d flaps flap.

Here's a true story.

Today I went to get my eyes checked, and for one of the tests I had to look into this little box, and in it was this image of a big windy field, with a little house that kept getting closer, and more in focus as the test went on. And half way through the test, the house was really close, I told the lady who was doing the test that I could hear the tiny laughter of the kids who lived in the house. Playing and chattering as they lived their lives. I was joking, and I thought it was funny, but she was thought I was insane.

And this story comes to a socially awkward end.