Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haha. My friends b-day is on 9/11. At least it's easy to remember. Otherwise, without facebook, i'd have completely forgotten it (along with everyone elses b-days).

And x-mas b-days suck. My b-day is only a couple days before x-mas, and parents and friends just put gifts "together". laaaaaame.

^Hey! Why the fuck would we want our pages organized in any rational way, with borders or page separations? Shut up. Doesn't make any sense.

Celebrating birthdays are way overrated. Fucking celebrate whenever the fuck you want, don't need a fucking excuse to wile out.

We can't all get hyphy all day every day. CWG and CWdu's drink pretty constantly but a bday is a good excuse to break that monotony with insanity.

:( i'm 16...

How YOU doin?

I like the front page, but not really the profile pages. :\

It's just facebook though, so I can live with it. The upside is that it generally hides a bunch of those annoying apps that people put on their profiles..

I like the new facebook too, fuck the pirates, little virtual green spaces, poker. I wish they'd maybe modify the iphone version though.

It seems every serious asiaphile adds that 'Japanese kanji/word of the day' app to their facebook. Ichigo, you have that shit too, don' t you?

I'm gonna be knee deep in Asian faux hipster girls in a week and a half. Balls deep right after, hopefully. Bringing food and steez to the victims.

I had a hour long chat with zk4025 yesterday at his shop in Taipei.

He told me the reason that he doesn't post anything is because people have accused him of trying to do business online. I explained to him that it's not really like that at all, so he might start posting again. Also, the language issue isn't that big of a problem since most people just enjoy looking at the pictures.

also, i kinda, just kinda, wish that taipei 101 was built with a lighting scheme similar to buildings that you'd find in hk or macau.

such gaudy messes they are, but oh so appealing in that disgusting way.

I had a hour long chat with zk4025 yesterday at his shop in Taipei.

He told me the reason that he doesn't post anything is because people have accused him of trying to do business online. I explained to him that it's not really like that at all, so he might start posting again. Also, the language issue isn't that big of a problem since most people just enjoy looking at the pictures.

Actually, that's pretty much the truth. A certain chainstitcher from Pakistan has an exclusive deal on denim with Superfuture. He has agreed to let Chuck's Vintage post because they don't really compete anyways.

KKKiya

Actually, that's pretty much the truth. A certain chainstitcher from Pakistan has an exclusive deal on denim with Superfuture. He has agreed to let Chuck's Vintage post because they don't really compete anyways.

KKKiya

haha, yeah i told him about kiya, and his lockdown with posting on sufu. it doesnt really matter.

the funniest part of the convo was when he was talking about a certain user whose name begins with ed that spends what seems like $10,000US every couple of months. he was like, "kotdam i kant beliefs dat shet"

oh yeah and i got invited to a taiwan "sufu" meetup, for a taiwan forum. not bad for 3 days in the country.