Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

The word placenta makes me nauseous,

but I have no problems with magenta.

"i tell ya, a pagan birth is a fascinating thing. now that i've done it myself, it seems crazy NOT to eat the placenta."

real talk..

i saw a woman make animal noises and baby talk to a stuffed animal inside a plastic bag on the train today. i chuckled

i want to travel where you travel...it seems you always find/see weird and sometimes funny ppl on your outings.

1. What happened to the hot chicks that joined the superfuture facebook group but somehow didn't make it here?

2. I really genuinely thought MisterBlack was some sort of inbred council estates English guy, but browsing through the member list proved me wrong. Sadly, we even live relatively close to each other (for now) :(

3. Those of you fb tagged in ordo's swimsuit picture thing, how have your real life friends reacted to it?

I saw a girl with hl sneakers and a margiela coat today at school so I had to go talk to her. Im really happy I met her, makes me feel good there's two of us.

This is a nice story.

Side note: People in Superconfessional who complain about not meeting chicks, this is what you do, you talk to them, secrets out...

are they all double parked shelves too! damn....

good luck finding affordable new york wall space to house your books...

Will likely try to scam some friend with a big house in Texas to hold my stuff for me while I live in what would either be a large walk-in closet or a small-ass apartment....

does this mean a Texas meet up will never happen? :confused::(:confused::(:(

eh, i'm moving to New York by January anyways

see ya when i see ya

No--if I have to beat some deep-V-neck-tight-pants-scarf-wearing hipster with greasy-ass hair and the smell of indifference clinging to him like a bony man to a tree in a hurricane half to death with a claw hammer, there will be a Texas meetup and I will (likely) be there.

Go-karts, pizza, and then scheming on corny-ass white skeezers--that's what Texas is about!

No--if I have to beat some deep-V-neck-tight-pants-scarf-wearing hipster with greasy-ass hair and the smell of indifference clinging to him like a bony man to a tree in a hurricane half to death with a claw hammer, there will be a Texas meetup and I will (likely) be there.

Go-karts, pizza, and then scheming on corny-ass white skeezers--that's what Texas is about!

you forgot getting drunk and being "that guy" talking about philosophy. the ultimate level of drunken good times. I did some of that tonight. I feel both great and terrible about what i did. Love it

you forgot getting drunk and being "that guy" talking about philosophy. the ultimate level of drunken good times. I did some of that tonight. I feel both great and terrible about what i did. Love it

It's a known fact: running into That Guy is the worst, but being That Guy is the best.