Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I need to make a non verbal communications board/flashcard set for class tomorrow. I'm on colors right now... what works with

R (i did red apple)

O (?)

Y (?)

G (?)

B (?)

I (?)

V (?)

need simple things autistic/non-verbal/non-english speaking children can understand

R (red apple)

O (orange)

Y (the sun)

G (grass)

B (water/sky)

I (denimzzz)

V (grapes)

????

listening to the new king of leons record and watching Baby Mamaon mute.

TINA FEY! reeererrrurer i would light my dick on fire just to have a reason when she asked "y r u rapping me bouwnt??"

the gay club I do flyers for is reopening for the winter. they usually let me do my thing which is good, but for the opening night flyer they are requesting I put some really, really gross artwork on it. like really explicit gay superhero drawings.

:(

my friend told me that in pakistan (i think?) it was traditional to let the woman's water dry on the floor until it turned into a kind of salt/dust, then to cook a meal with it.

i wish it was black stockings weather

my friend told me that in pakistan (i think?) it was traditional to let the woman's water dry on the floor until it turned into a kind of salt/dust, then to cook a meal with it.

i wish it was black stockings weather

my grandma believed in superstitions and all that and when my oldest sister was born (she was born at home not hospital) she took the membrane thingy and threw it into the water praying to the gods for good luck. that cover prolly ended up in a farmers water supply:confused:

when i father my child, i plan on cutting the umbilical cord with my teeth and eating the placenta.

my aunt ate the placenta of her first child. shes....weird.

ive heard of an old wives tale (?) that says if the child is born with the placenta over their faces, they have supernatural abilities.

I can't choose... they told me to look at Patrik Fillion's work and choose something to work with. please don't google this guy if you're at work.

i feel dirty. not cool :(

do people here watch Project Runway? i dont care a whole lot about it, but im a little surprised there's no thread about it here since this is a fashion forum, while there are threads for shows like 90210

I watch but don't love. Sometimes those bitches just make the uggliest shit ever, though. Half the designers just think they're amazing because they are so different, but its really not the case.