Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Any of you white boys want to explain to me why 3 beers makes white du's want to pour their hearts out to me about how they "used to be racist" and their greatest experiences with azn people? This can go down 2-3 times a month depending on how often I go out. (0)

This does NOT happen with black people, does it? Paging DUM and jkissi. And C0C0. Why the hell not?

So. Now DUM will find another azn brah. When he does he will describe the awesome time he had with you, and how much he would still hate asians except that he had an awesome time with you and he saw Game of Death.

But Game of Death featured (warning: spoilers!) Bruce Lee killing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar--wouldn't that just incite DÜM into a blind, Asian-killing rage?

You'd think so but it's all about exposure, man. This is the new black man. He can work past his baser assumptions (read: he knows the movie isn't real so Kareem isn't dead). He saw Kareem interacting with Bruce - he saw beauty. Plus, c'mon. With Kareem's fighting skills it looks like Bruce could've killed him with his chi alone.

Just so everyone knows, I'm DUM's unofficial biographer. All facts stated are truth.

Any of you white boys want to explain to me why 3 beers makes white du's want to pour their hearts out to me about how they "used to be racist" and their greatest experiences with azn people? This can go down 2-3 times a month depending on how often I go out. (0)

This does NOT happen with black people, does it? Paging DUM and jkissi. And C0C0. Why the hell not?

What kind of white people are doing this? I occasionally go to a bro bar and all I get is that quick side glance and the nonchalant 'i wasn't looking at you but now I am' look from white people. Occasionally there will be some small kid in double polos and those huge stacked rubber soled KC's, maybe 5'5" or 5'6" who points out my skinny jeans and will try to pick a fight. That's about the extent of an evening out for me.

The problem is that even the small, great bars end up with at least a few bros. The bigger bro bars I might catch someone talking shit about my jeans. The guys at the smaller bars seem to have this "I'm a bro but still belong" mentality so I want to hear their white guilt racial babble. The last time it happened to me (2 weeks ago) was at a dimly lit basement bar. And it was a bro.

pizza hut employee tells me every 2.50 they get thru tip they get 75 cents.

damn that sucks.

that's some fucking robbery! i think pizza hut automatically tacks on a delivery charge in addition to that... what a bullshit job

^ Uhhh... Pretty sure that's illegal. I suppose it really does depend on where you live. And I kinda doubt your friend is motivated enough to start a massive lawsuit. But here's the case I'm thinking of.

http://www.forbes.com/markets/currencies/2008/03/21/starbucks-barista-tip-markets-equity-cx_mlm_0321markets08.html

I swear I heard that most states have a similar laws that essentially say that if a restaurant doesn't tell you it's taking money off of tips, they can't do it.

bro, as in awkward rice queen?

SNITCH.

kens palm reading thread reminded me of when i used to tell ppl their future...

i would pretend to read ppls palms and say the best things. them going to marry, be rich, have kids and tennis courts. and at the end i would say: "oh and in your backyard, you will have a huge pool..."

and then i would spit in their palm.