Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Is it any good? They kinda sucked ass live when i saw them back in 04. The faint was equally as terrible (and assholes that took an hour and a half to set up). I think that night killed my interest in "indie music." I'm always down for new music if it's up to snuff though.

Is it any good? They kinda sucked ass live when i saw them back in 04. The faint was equally as terrible (and assholes that took an hour and a half to set up). I think that night killed my interest in "indie music." I'm always down for new music if it's up to snuff though.

i DL'ed but haven't had a chance to listen. friend i got it from said it was pretty fresh though

Saw TV on the Radio in 2006. One of the best shows I have seen. The night was super hot and super muggy, so everyone was dripping sweat like you wouldn't believe, but we were dancing up a storm at the front. Everyone in the band was dripping so much sweat; wouldn't be surprised if they lost a few pounds from just performing. So sick.

ok so i just grabbed a slice of pizza and burned the hell out of my tongue. i thought it had been cooling for a while. pain's lingering too.

damn it. its been like 16 hours why is it still feeling uncomfortable. i guess i burned it worse then i thought.

^ i heard that it's pretty good, but my friends are peasants and proles compared to the supercultured sufu palate.

and i think i might cop abformented jacket even tho it's yesstyle just because robocopping things gives me reason to wake up in the morning and look forward to a package at my doorstep for a few days. Q_Q

I need to make a non verbal communications board/flashcard set for class tomorrow. I'm on colors right now... what works with

R (i did red apple)

O (?)

Y (?)

G (?)

B (?)

I (?)

V (?)

need simple things autistic/non-verbal/non-english speaking children can understand