Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

today was my first day of school, from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. and i tried to get a good night sleep after class at around 10 p.m. because i was so exhausted, but i think i forever fucked my sleeping schedule because i woke up at 2:30 a.m. wtfffffff

get some melatonin.Have you got an overactive mind?

yeah my mind keeps running around in circles before bed. i seriously try to clear my head but idk there's like a game of pacman going on in there or something. pm me your voodoo remedies, fluff mcguff. sans witches brew tho.

i went to sleep 3.30am last night.i took some melatonin,and i woke up 8 am fully rested

you have to learn mind relaxing techniques.

Try a hypnotherapist.They teach you to put your mind to sleep.To actually think of nothing.Its not as easy as it sounds

try thinking of nothing

your problem is that when wake your overactive mind doesnt let you relax

http://www.olgakot.com.au/Hypnotherapy%20for%20insomnia.htm

618826-rescaledpic-420x628.png

I swear to god I saw the picture this drawing was based on somewhere on the internet. Was it a secret S2A marketing campaign launched months ago to sell this shirt?

what the fuck

someone tell me where I saw this so I can stop being crazy

i know which picture you mean. i think the girl was wearing a red bandanna or something.

Today i saw a girl the heel of her jimmy choo 4 inch stiletto's get caught and stuck in a drainage grate. She had to abandon one of her shoes, and when she tried to pull out the other one the heel popped right off and fell into the water below. She was a bitch, though, so i laughed. Am i a bad person?

We were doing this exercise in acting class where you look at someone and without thinking, state a 'truth' about them. I got paired with a girl and the first thing she said was, 'wrinkled clothes!' And I thought, dude, this is just a twisted t-shirt. :(

We were doing this exercise in acting class where you look at someone and without thinking, state a 'truth' about them. I got paired with a girl and the first thing she said was, 'wrinkled clothes!' And I thought, dude, this is just a twisted t-shirt. :(

no clue about fashion!