Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

TG: why is the vasectomy relevant? Though it is weird... how old is he?? Shit at the very least just get a free meal out of him.

its not relevant... its just all the info the girl trying to set us up gave me

can anyone tell me why zara nyc doesnt make anything smaller than a medium? like on the tag where it shows the full size run it actually doesnt even have anything below M meaning they dont even produce em, not that they ran out or dont carry em

i understand skipping out on XS but really? small usually sells

can anyone tell me why zara nyc doesnt make anything smaller than a medium? like on the tag where it shows the full size run it actually doesnt even have anything below M meaning they dont even produce em, not that they ran out or dont carry em

My brother just copped a tshirt in XS @ Zara in Mexico City 2 weeks ago

i wish jungle jane would post more fits. i love her style...

They actually make xs. I wish they'd make xxs though cos xs is still too effing big..except in the chest area so I suppose I shouldn't complain.

^im thinkin about it....

meanwhile i got some pink pants n my computers speaker is makin these poppin sounds, its pissin me off n im so lazy im typin with 1 hand.

- Oo look at me! poor little west philly boy who wines to his internet friends how he got hurt at work. the kid works full time as a dead car battery, always getting jumped.

yeah i figure as more and more people ask me i will make up increasingly ridiculous stories. people will probably believe them too since i work in a really bad area in west philly.

n575175652_972806_4176.jpg

it's really not too bad

but the cut is deep and it's a hell of a lot darker and more swollen then it looks here

1.) someone is mad because i negged him and told him to stop shaming the name of philadelphia

2.) you have listed penn state and k mart as brands in your waywts (and not as a joke)

3.) someone asked me to post a picture

4.)waywt.jpg

this is you

nuf said

haha i was watching it last night like at 1 in the morning. i aint gonna lie, i have a thing for them gingerish girls now after watching it.

i heard they made her boobs smaller throughout the whole movie though because they were too big.

me and my mom went shopping today and were in the fitting room trying on clothes and i was getting frustrated trying on like a million dresses and i was like "I HATE LIFE" and some old hag yells at me saying "DON'T SAY THAT. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL." wtf