Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Posted · Hidden by TheGanjaLife, February 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by TheGanjaLife, February 12, 2012 - No reason given

They'll stretch.....

Haha no but if you'd like a fit like that. You should size up.

Sizing up? Say you're 30 and take size 32, that would seem like a totally different cut.

You are going to love em. Since I took those pictures the other day there has been a little more fading going on its great. Can't wait to see what they look like in a few more months. They are also so comfy, a little tight in the thighs but a comfortable tight to me. I've been squatting lately so my thighs have been getting bigger that could also be it.

^ nice grand indigos theganjalife, i think you just sold me on my next denims

Edited by TheGanjaLife

My contest Momotaro's (NordicDenimhouse), 1 yr old, approx 9Mo of effective wear, several washes (5?), ...

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

Edited by rubyblue

Posted · Hidden by rubyblue, February 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by rubyblue, February 15, 2012 - No reason given

My contest Momotaro's, Vintage Label 0801, (NordicDenimhouse), 1 yr old, approx 9Mo of effective wear, several washes (5?), ...

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

My contest Momotaro's, Vintage Label 0801, (NordicDenimhouse), 1 yr old, approx 9Mo of effective wear, several washes (5?), ...

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

I hear you on that, Jay is so good to do business with. Also its so great just going in and out and being able to have your jeans asap haha. Those 0702's look great though, so dark its like a black abyss of some sort.

Looking good Rob!

Here's a pair of fresh 0702's

IMG_20120217_194047.jpg

Would have bought them at your store, but Jay allready had them in stock. Had rather good experience last time I purchased from him, so it was logical to do business with him again.

My contest Momotaro's (NordicDenimhouse), 1 yr old, approx 9Mo of effective wear, several washes (5?), ...

Momo0901final-1.jpg

Momo0901final-2.jpg

Does anyone else see a face on the leg on our right or is that just me?

Edited by hshewsf

Those look great Kayo... But I am not going to get them, I allready have a pair of Copper Labels in the tight straight fit. Only difference is the color in indigo. Mine are the lighter ones, the G007-MB.

For all wondering why they're named MB... It's button fly. Copper Labels are also available with zipfly, accordingly named MZ.

Here are my Momotaro 0705SP with about two weeks of wear. They were pretty tight when i got them, however, I have since stretched it out by roughly an inch around the waist. They're fairly comfortable now though, just a big snug. I would appreciate any opinions and advice on the fit.

Sorry about the picture quality, I just grabbed a quick shot.

7TjRDl.jpgGED7gl.jpg

Stopped wearing the Grand Indigo's, they were getting too small since I started lifting again. Went to Blue Owl, Grabbed the Deep Indigo 0702, basically the same jean just deep indigo and still the sulphur weft. Can't wait for the end result. I had to size up 2, fit feels so great I can't wait for the break in. Love the legs, waist is .5" too much but I have the waist soaking in a hot one as I type this. Pics for ya.

Love how dark these are.

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

1af1c6a2.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

The Grand Indigo's I was wearing for the past two months, the thighs were killing me more every day.

IMG_0568-1.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

Edited by TheGanjaLife

@ ganjalife ,

awesome fit... what size is that 0702?

jay said that his 32 grand indigo stretch way too much, and said he should hv sized down to 31.

is the 0702 skinny? im afraid i cant fit in the 30... im a n&f 29 wg, 31 sg( elephant 2 ) , apc 30(could hv gone 29) , nudie slim jim 30.

according to measurements, i should hv no problem to fit in momo 0702 in size 30... but slightly worried here..

@juhan The 0702 is a 33. I went from a 31 in the grand indigo to a 33 in the 0702. The GI's definitely stretched for the 2 months I had them, they had no choice since my legs got bigger. The thighs started at 11.25" in the end they measured 12.4". When I sat down they felt like jeggings or something. the waist started at 32", when I stopped wearing them they were at 33.6". The 0702 is the same cut as the Grand indigo, the rise is a tad bit shorter but not noticeable, look at the #'s on blueOwl. They are considered "Tight straight", slim in the leg so I wouldn't say skinny at all. This is my favorite cut hands down. Why would you be worried though about the 30 not working? They stretch if that is what you are worried about, zimbabwe cotton gets very soft.

Edited by TheGanjaLife

wow lost of stretch there ! when you first wore the GI, it must really be jeggings huh ! since the 33 of 0702 fits you quite snugly from the fit pic.. but wont you be worried that your 0702 might stretch like the GI, and be too loose?

thanks for the fast response... i think im gonna do fine in the 30 :)

appreciate your advice bro..

No they weren't that tight when I first got them, here is a pic 58ba9522.jpg

Between the two months or so I wore them, my thighs have gained 2 -2 1/2" that is the only reason why they streched how they did, thet had no choice but to. So i needed a bigger jean to fit me comfortably. The 0702's should not get lose on me either. The fit is great feeling for my legs and ass & now and since I'm working out these jeans will stretch along with me, thats the good thing with these jeans they give you the right amount of stretch you need and really nothing more. They are a great jean man make the move. When I got the grand indigos I got a 31 which measured 32 and my true waist size was a 33 and they fit comfortably and they stretched out to to fit perfect in the waist I believe they measure to a 33.6 but the legs just werent working. Just stay true to size and you'll be good.

wow lost of stretch there ! when you first wore the GI, it must really be jeggings huh ! since the 33 of 0702 fits you quite snugly from the fit pic.. but wont you be worried that your 0702 might stretch like the GI, and be too loose?

thanks for the fast response... i think im gonna do fine in the 30 :)

appreciate your advice bro..

Edited by TheGanjaLife