THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

should i buy a 31 or a 33 (no 32 in stock) dior 21cm raw MII ? I have a true 32 but I have big thighs,

just for reference apc ns 29 was too tight for me

Check out the Dior FAQ:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=16289

The experts in there can probably answer you ? best. :)

edit - you don't have to post your question in multiple threads...someone will answer you eventually ;)

I've been into raw denim for a while now and I'm enjoying it more and more. Now I've never had a pair of Japanese denim, but I got some cash to burn and I'm looking for a pair. Now the thing is, I'm looking for something slim/skinny; something like apc (new)cure's and the denim itself needs to be dark. Could someone suggest me a brand or model?

Somet slim jean 008 you don't really see it that much and the denim is really nice. Or perhaps some Skulls 5010's both are really nice choices. It really depends on wheter your looking for a slubby jean or not.

I really need a new pair of jeans but I don't want the really sheeny raw look, or even the really slubby raw look. I'd like a lighter wash, something very different than my sammies in color but not in construction. What are my options?

Lighter was or lighter raw denim ?

If you want light and raw - natural indigo / AI denim - would work perfectly..not shiny, not slubby...

hey everyone, im looking for some denim near $150.

im thinking of either Nudie Slim Jims or Even Steven Organics. maybe even APC NS.

just something that is slim fit/regular and not too tight. im really skinny if that helps.

anyone want to help me out?

edit: im open to suggestions of other jeans.

More info please. What are you currently wearing? What cut are you looking for? Lightweight or heavyweight denim? What colour? etc.

Currently my denim collection consists of Nudie Slim Jim Organics, which I wear most days. I also have some 501s that get tossed in.

I live in Arizona, and I like to wear jeans in August, September, October, March, and April... so probably light weight. (Light weight fades faster, too, right?)

I'd like just a straight up dark indigo color.

Currently my denim collection consists of Nudie Slim Jim Organics, which I wear most days. I also have some 501s that get tossed in.

I live in Arizona, and I like to wear jeans in August, September, October, March, and April... so probably light weight. (Light weight fades faster, too, right?)

I'd like just a straight up dark indigo color.

Maybe the new PBJ's (xx-008 I believe). 13.5 oz. denim, slim cut.

As Rome said, you can't go wrong with Samurai, but most are 17 oz. denim...unless you can track down the 0500 or 0505.

Take a look at www.blueingreensoho.com for more info.

Looks a little too lightblue... hmmm... do 17 oz. jeans feel much hotter than 13, 14 oz. jeans?

The PBJ's look too light? They're not AS dark as some others, but they're still dark.

Depends on the jean...some 17oz. jeans have a looser weave, which makes them feel a bit lighter (same goes for some lighter jeans, like Sugarcane Okinawa...which feel way heavier than they are).

edit - more lightweight denim - Fullcount 1108's; warehouse 1000xx

Lighter was or lighter raw denim ?

If you want light and raw - natural indigo / AI denim - would work perfectly..not shiny, not slubby...

Light and raw would be good, I'm just tired of always wearing really dark denim all the time. Even grey would be fine. What companies make a lighter color raw jean?

Light and raw would be good, I'm just tired of always wearing really dark denim all the time. Even grey would be fine. What companies make a lighter color raw jean?

Look into some of the greycast jeans from Nudie. Also the ED47 in "concrete" starts as a lighter raw and fades into a nice light blue (pretty quickly, too... it's a good short term project)

As far as Japanese brands go, look at PBJ xx008 and xx006... both made with their "lighter" raw denim, (depends on what lighting you're in. the pics on BiG's site are accurate representations of the jeans in daylight).

Grey are also a great option. If you don't really have a budget, may I reccommend Nom de Guerre's selection of grey jeans (both light and dark), Skull's grey 5010. APC and Nudie have cheaper alternatives and cheap monday probably has something around the 60 (or less on sale!) range. Uniqlo, too.