THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm not so sure. It's something I've considered, but limiting myself to high end pieces would result in a very small wardrobe given my budget.

For the black jeans I was also kinda looking at nudie TFBC, but I can't really think of anything comparable to the grey/blue ones (except I suppose APC).

I feel where you are coming from. I work on a limited budget too but I think that especially when it comes to leather and denim items you would be much better off going higher end. Although it would take you longer to save up, leather and denim only get better with age... just some food for thought.

skull 5010xx 6x6

samurai 710xx

flat head 1001

pbj xx-007

i can afford 2 pairs at the moment... any idea?

the flat head denim is pretty amazing, as is the pbj 007 denim, so i'd suggest those two pairs. The sams are, of course, really nice too, but the denim isn't quite as interesting as on the other 2.

you have semi large thighs none of the above go with fh 350
f380's might be a good choice in between the 350s and f310's, too.

hmm well at the largest point, my thigh is ~23". I guess it isn't overly large....

if i get a size 33 in the f310's (presoak 12" thigh), how much will the thigh shrink postsoak?

apc ns sz 30 fit me perfectly presoak. here are sizings for them

are they any ones that are stretchy you guys can recommend?

I'm scared that the non-stretchy ones will be very comfortable? Anyone with experiences otherwise?

it loads correctly for me. You can also just go to the BiG site yourself. All of them are non stretchy, but are very nice. they range from like 225-325.

Nudies and anything diesel is not a "long term investment".

i own a pair of Eternal 866 boot cut one wash. but i am also looking into getting a pair of 5EP LDB one day.

besides the texture/denim, in similar sizes what are the main differences between these two if any?

just wondering if i should get the ldb or just pass if it is too similar