THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

kmw rocker

skull 6x6

dh 19cm

hmm

For a super tapered skinny fit without the best denim, diors.

For a slim cut with pretty great denim that will yeild very nice fades, skulls.

For a really good slim fit jean with a good denim, kmw's.

I would get the skulls, but that's just me.

For a super tapered skinny fit without the best denim, diors.

For a slim cut with pretty great denim that will yeild very nice fades, skulls.

For a really good slim fit jean with a good denim, kmw's.

I would get the skulls, but that's just me.

This is almost exactly what i thought. Thank you.

Choosing between these after doing some research:

jean shop classic fit

DH 21 cm/19 cm

SEXI 04

5EP

i want a slim but not skinny fit, and i'd prefer the one that holds up the longest before starting to fade. I'm looking for something a bit more tapered than APC NS, and not extremely tight with barely any leg opening ( like thin finns- i dont want something that slender). thanks in advance. edit: another plus is something with decently sized pockets, i hate not being able to use my pockets except for tiny stuff

Choosing between these after doing some research:

jean shop classic fit

DH 21 cm/19 cm

SEXI 04

5EP

i want a slim but not skinny fit, and i'd prefer the one that holds up the longest before starting to fade. I'm looking for something a bit more tapered than APC NS, and not extremely tight with barely any leg opening ( like thin finns- i dont want something that slender). thanks in advance. edit: another plus is something with decently sized pockets, i hate not being able to use my pockets except for tiny stuff

if your denim collection and wardrobe permits, going to a black denim will really hold up the longest before fading. my evisu's are like that, at least. they're like, un scratchable. But i'm sure you already knew that -- someone like me would manage to forget somehow, howeverrrr

nope, didn't even look into those. (edit i was referring to bona's recommendation of kicking mules, which was just deleted)

When i tried the jean shop classics on, they were almost skin tight in the thighs so I'm not too concerned with them not being slim enough haha. When i said i wanted something slim but not skinny, the guy at the store didn't even recommend the rockers, he just showed me some classics, so i'm not too familiar with the rockers.

nope, didn't even look into those. (edit i was referring to bona's recommendation of kicking mules, which was just deleted)

When i tried the jean shop classics on, they were almost skin tight in the thighs so I'm not too concerned with them not being slim enough haha. When i said i wanted something slim but not skinny, the guy at the store didn't even recommend the rockers, he just showed me some classics, so i'm not too familiar with the rockers.

sorry, it was confusing and not helpful, so i just thought i'd get rid of it

point was, those are all nice jeans (although i think skulls are questionable in terms of quality, and diors are now a bit $$), but they're almost like four different cuts

if you can try on jean shop rockers, maybe give them a go?

5EP are great, but not really slim

dunno what else to say, really...

It's ahrd to have more of a tapered leg than the new standard without it being pretty tight below the knee. Maybe look at something like the samurai 710 which tapers down to a slim fit, but not skin tight. 21cm's will have very little taper, and 19cm's may have too much of a taper for what you're looking for. Good luck

eternal 811 or pbj 005
pbj 005 or 007
007 or eternal
811, 005 or 007???
007 -> 811 -> 005
You all just have to buy 007's. The denim is amazing.

I just thought this was getting kinda funny :)