what are you watching today?

red

this movie is fucking unwatchable. Not because of the rape scene, but because they fucking spun the camera throughout the whole movie, I got motion sickness like a motherfucker

yeah at the beginning it was really horrible

^le Rectum is a nice place!

Don't know if anyone saw the Making Of featurette on the DVD. Shit was pretty epic. There were a few shots where the camera does something impossible (like pass through the car window). Turns out they added a lot of material using CGI.

In the notorious tunnel scene the guy's dick is pretty clearly visible after the brutal rape; they added that shit in using CGI for increased dramatic effect.

Guest jmatsu

71VZDX0P6EL._SS500_.gif

i watched this again. i've owned the video since college. it's a total injustice that this hasn't been released onto dvd (has it??).

"revenge is a dish best served cold." i don't know if this was really an original one liner from it's writer, but tarantino seemed to like it. i used to tell everyone this, but nobody knew what the fuck i was on about.

anyway i know the "two guns are better than one," catch phrase is whack, but that was probably due to a marketing team from over 10 years ago. watch it. oh a portishead song is used in the soundtrack. let me know if this was ever pirated or released to dvd. can make copies via video format if you're willing to pay the expense.

71VZDX0P6EL._SS500_.gif

i watched this again. i've owned the video since college. it's a total injustice that this hasn't been released onto dvd (has it??).

"revenge is a dish best served cold." i don't know if this was really an original one liner from it's writer, but tarantino seemed to like it. i used to tell everyone this, but nobody knew what the fuck i was on about.

anyway i know the "two guns are better than one," catch phrase is whack, but that was probably due to a marketing team from over 10 years ago. watch it. oh a portishead song is used in the soundtrack. let me know if this was ever pirated or released to dvd. can make copies via video format if you're willing to pay the expense.

the two gun catch phrase is so not wack.

twogunz.jpg

i'm semi interested in getting a copy. semi as in "when i get a job ill holla for a copy". do you know how much itll cost?

watched wall-e today. is it the beers that i drank while watching the movie or is it really good? i liked it.

^^^ I'm not done yet. Probably half an hour left. It's definitely kind of interesting in parts but overall pretty boring. When it started I though it might be really good but once he started with his play it really started to drag. Pretentious indeed.