what non-denim things do you collect?

watches.. small collection, but very wide range... (I have a citizen and Seiko Sportura F1 not included in the photos below)

Tudor Oyster Date Circa 1963 (note the big Rose logo as opposed to the shield)

web.jpg?ver=12573555020001

Rolex Air King 1979

web.jpg?ver=12573555050001

Casio G-Shock DW6900 Pink Limited

web.jpg?ver=12573555070001

Casio G-Shock DW6900 Black on Black Limited

web.jpg?ver=12573555120001

Omega Seamaster 2254.50

web.jpg?ver=12573555100001

Seiko Orange Monster

web.jpg?ver=12573555160001

Seiko Chronograph

web.jpg?ver=12573555190001

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^fuck!are you serious?must be an US thing,you wouldnt be alowed to own weapons in germany or europe.Might be my peaceloving soul,but I cannot find anything interesting in collecting weapons.no hate,just my humble opinion.

as a lifelong martial artist, i love collecting weapons. my father in law is giving my wife and i a 600 year old katana that has been in his family for generations, but i guess i should melt that shit down into a plow, eh?

bijan, that is a bad ass 1911, by far my favorite handgun, nice work.

as a lifelong martial artist, i love collecting weapons. my father in law is giving my wife and i a 600 year old katana that has been in his family for generations, but i guess i should melt that shit down into a plow, eh?

bijan, that is a bad ass 1911, by far my favorite handgun, nice work.

Thats fine for you.Do whatever you like with it.I am not let myself going down to your kindergarden arguements for it.I just dont see any sense in collecting any kind of weapons personally.as I said,its just my personal opinion.

love it or hate it.

easy one.thats me on the left,teaching somebody a lesson who said wearing a shotgun is way cooler than suspenders.

Man, you almost made me fucking piss myself there !!

Paul's right, I feel wrong collecting weapons now I have a Son. I've now sold all my knives(21) and replica guns(5). Gotta be a role model.

Does anyone here collect suspenders?

Easy, now. Bush wasn't born here, haha! Don't let him give us a bad name, although I understand how he has made America look like a country of idiots.

Got a good pile of straight razors, too. I quit buying non-usuable ones. I have 6 good users, so I haven't felt the urge to look for more.

Yeah, bush was some connecticut born ivy league preppy who wore a cowboy costume, much like we wear our working class joe costumes.

And collecting guns is a US thing.

And like a young matt dillon said in Over the Edge: "There ain't nuthin in Texas, but steers and queers." Although if there were a lot of queers there it would probably be a lot cooler than it is now.

haha, since I had a kid we have a Luger in the house. Classic Lone Star cap-firing. There you go, a tribute to Texas!

goddamn right, you run up in my crib i'll blow your motherfucking ass back out the door in pieces! guns don't kill people, people do. i can't wait to get my conceal&carry license, test the kid if you want to. i'm from the HOOD in a top 10 murder city in the most dangerous country on earth that's not in a state of civil war. i'm not a 'bad' dude, but i'll take one out if you fuck with me or mine...STRAIGHT UP. i ain't trying to be an easy vic for some fuck-up high off laced weed and cough syrup. call it what you like...

btw, i collect soccer jerseys, but i always end up giving some of them away. some MLS(i know US soccer sucks), some national squads, some mexican and euro club teams. i love em all. i'm the only dude who will wear a chivas jersey one day, and a senegal jersey the next. no loyalty!

Having guns for purpose and for collecting are two very different things.

And collecting guns is a US thing.

There are gun collectors all over the world, but in the US the pursuit is easier, more available, and more affordable for the common man.

I don't have enough income that my firearms are for collecting, all of them are bought with an intended purpose. I have three that might be considered collectible (Remington 03A3 from WWII, late 40s Ithaca Model 37 16 gauge, and a late 50s Winchester Model 94 Carbine), but I shoot all three regularly, and in the case of the Remington it will eventually need rebarreled a few years down the line. So they're collectible value decreases with every pull of the trigger. The Remington and the Ithaca were my grandfather's, so I'd never part with them anyways, and the Winchester shoots too damn good to get rid off.