Japanese thread

so-so

Ok, so, after this got revised it was pretty embarassing to look at what I wrote close to a year ago, but at any rate, I still think this thread would be a good idea for speaking either in Japanese, or about general Japan type things (since any thread put up in jet set about japan is soon taken over by general chat).

Could I please ask a mod to change the title of this thread to something simple like "Japanese Thread" or something? (I'll try to pm someone since I doubt this will be seen.)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

どうも。フィル、ことチキンです。東京生まれの東京育ちです。でも、インターナショナルスクールに小、中、高といきまして、日本語はなんと外国語としてとってました。

ただ今ニューヨークの広告代理店でアートディレクターとして働いてます。日本のテレビ番組やおいしいラーメンなどがいつも懐かしいです。最近は息抜きに日本のマンガをよく読んでいます。主にデニムが好きなのでこのフォラムには毎日のように来ています。どうぞこれからもよろしく。

皆さんよろしく!

これはスゴイいい考えと思う、なんか、スーパフィウチャー(?)で勉強になるし。今から出かけるだけど後でもう少し書くつもり。

じゃまた。

N.

ところで、僕の日本語はあんま上手じゃないから間違えたら直して教えてもいいです。

お願いします!

N.

We can totally plot some conspiracy in this thread.

the thread title should read, "読めないんだったら、入るなよâ€

僕は日本語あんまり上手じゃないから、間違えた事言ってたら

直してくださいwould flow better.

thread: スレッド, スレ

superfuture: スーパーフューチャー

あーあ 眠くて死にそう

We can totally plot some conspiracy in this thread.

the thread title should read, "読めないんだったら、入るなよâ€

You'll notice I mentioned that in the edit of my first post. Of course, I noticed it IMMEDIATELY after I hit create new thread. I'm also pretty much SOL with the chance of having minya fix it I'd imagine.

で、皆さん、日本語を学ぶ上で、教育的背景はなんでしょうか。で、レベルもはっきり書いてください。(もっと簡略化すれば皆さん、日本語はどこで習いましたんですか

レベルなんて、僕は今、もう一方で日本語能力試験の級パスことができるような気がする。けどさ、僕って、なんかワプロバカだから感じは特に難しいんだよね。

i thread full of boxes. i love it.

なんか2週間前ぐらいレッドさんの自動販売機に対するWYWTの写真は日本でとられたじゃないかな? で、少しでもわかるはずと思った。まあね。

皆、楽しい週末過ごしてるか?俺はね、今日ずーと勉強してた。明日(日曜日)中間試験があるからさ。ヒドイじゃん。

このスレは思ったよりうけてない。:(

なんか2週間前ぐらいレッドさんの自動販売機に対するWYWTの写真は日本でとられたじゃないかな? で、少しでもわかるはずと思った。まあね。

皆、楽しい週末過ごしてるか?俺はね、今日ずーと勉強してた。明日(日曜日)中間試験があるからさ。ヒドイじゃん。

このスレは思ったよりうけてない。:(

some one please translate. all i got out of freetranslation.com is:

What or 2 weeks ago extent red 3 of automatic vending machines to WYWT of photographs wa Japan in taken was じゃ nonexistent whether or not な? the are are that they they as for 《主語なし》With, I thought as the intention that understands even if it is a little. 《主語なし》It is ね well.

《主語なし》Is it spending everyone, enjoyable weekend? 《主語なし》Jumping I I was studying with ず ー today. Because there be a midterm (on Sunday) tomorrow be! ヒドイ じゃん.

reds a bad mother fucker.

《主語なし》Than this Slay thought it is not receiving.

なんか2週間前ぐらいレッドさんの自動販売機に対するWYWTの写真は日本でとられたじゃないかな? で、 少しでもわかるはずと思った。まあね。

Like, about 2 weeks ago weren't red's wywt pictures taken in japan? so, I thought he would know a little japanese.

Blah. it's not the best translation(or japanese for that matter), but that's the jist.

the originial text なんか2週間前ぐらいレッドさんの自動販売機に対するWYWTの写真は日本でとられたじゃないかな? で、 少しでもわかるはずと思った。まあね。sucks anyway

the originial text なんか2週間前ぐらいレッドさんの自動販売機に対するWYWTの写真は日本でとられたじゃないかな? で、 少しでもわかるはずと思った。まあね。sucks anyway

Hey dick, you might have missed the part where this thread isn't only supposed to be for people who are fluent. I realize I've got a long way to go, and being an ass about doesn't exactly show much reason for you to even be in here. If you had maybe said something like "well, this would be a lot better off like this, it sounds awkward" or something, then no hard feelings. But shit, way to help encourage other people.

ass.

なんか2週間前ぐらいレッドさんの自動販売機に対するWYWTの写真は日本でとられたじゃないかな? で、 少しでもわかるはずと思った。まあね。

Like, about 2 weeks ago weren't red's wywt pictures taken in japan? so, I thought he would know a little japanese.

Blah. it's not the best translation(or japanese for that matter), but that's the jist.

haha. i try my best. i took japanese in the states because the teacher was easy. but then i came here. and nearly failed.

i like saying konnichiwa to the beautiful japanese girls though.