skull dog ですか。

僕のイメージ的にはドーベルマンか何かのような気がするのですが。

ま、フラットコーテッドレトリーバーも黒くてなかなかナイスですね。

でもカメラが苦手みたいだったけど。

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't this when the bin price is lower than the starting price? since mil is willing to pay more, isn't it more like:

こんばんは。

Milspexと申します。

auction user name様が現在出品しているJKTを落札したいのですが、希望落札価格を作って頂けないでしょうか?

もしxxxx円で即決していただけたら、その場で購入したいと思います。

即入金する準備はもちろん整っておりますので、

何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Thanks Herpsky and Chicken. I find it hard to be more polite in Japanese than I would be in English but I`ll try it haha.

I need the jacket now coz I gotta go to Sapporo next week and I need some arctic shit but the auction ends too late : (

then you might want to also add:

こんばんは。

Milspexと申します。

来週札幌に行く予定なのでその前にできればオークションを終わらせたい次第です。

即入金する準備はもちろん整っておりますので、

何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

good luck! :)

then you might want to also add:

こんばんは。

Milspexと申します。

来週札幌に行く予定なのでその前にできればオークションを終わらせたい次第です。

即入金する準備はもちろん整っておりますので、

何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。

good luck! :)

Thanks! : )

I posted that and the guy just replied to my Q&A. He wrote:

アクセスありがとうございます。前回のご質問内容がよく解らなかったので回答に時間が掛かってしまいましたスミマセン。即決ご希望の件ですが、お気持ちが変わっていらっしゃらない様でしたら、是非うけたまわりさせて頂きたいと思います。ご入札確認できましたらオークションの方を終了させて頂きます。では宜しくお願い致します。

Im not sure what he`s trying to get me to do. I want him to relist the auction with a BIN but I think he wants me to confirm that I want the jacket by replying to his Q&A post and then he will end it and we`ll work things out in email or something..? Any ideas what I should do next?

Thanks again in advance Japanese experts.

アクセスありがとうございます。前回のご質問内容がよく解らなかったので回答に時間が掛かってしまいましたスミマセン。即決ご希望の件ですが、お気持ちが変わっていらっしゃらない様でしたら、是非うけたまわりさせて頂きたいと思います。ご入札確認できましたらオークションの方を終了させて頂きます。では宜しくお願い致します。

Im not sure what he`s trying to get me to do. I want him to relist the auction with a BIN but I think he wants me to confirm that I want the jacket by replying to his Q&A post and then he will end it and we`ll work things out in email or something..? Any ideas what I should do next?

Did you send another e-mail before? Basically he says that he's sorry that it took time to answer your question because he didn't understand your original question. Also, he won't honor your BIN request and wants to end the auction as originally intended. Sorry bud. The way he answered in Japanese seemed very firm. I doubt he'll change his mind.

Oh thanks Rajio. I was sure that this:

即決ご希望の件ですが、お気持ちが変わっていらっしゃらない様でしたら、是非うけたまわりさせて頂きたいと思います

meant that if I hadn`t changed my mind he thinks he would honor my request. What does it mean?? Fuck, my Japanese is bad...

but yeah I guess he means that if I havent changed my mind about wanting the jacket to bid anyway later on? I must be missing a nuance or grammar point. What a dick.

Well if he rejects my offer he`s an idiot..I offered him 70 000 for something hes had listed for about 10 weeks off and on for 58 000 with no bids so far. Japanese are too inflexible sometimes, even when being flexible could benefit them. Pass on it at any price now I cant get it for Sapporo.. : (

I was just considering bidding too to confirm my interest thinking that he would end the auction early if I did...I think you just saved me man..thanks again.

and yeah I sent another message before in my idiot speak Japanese which he obviously didnt understand, but its all going on in the public Q&A for the item, no email..

Haha. Well I've always found that trying to go against the current/tide/way of doing things in Japanese culture never works. Ur not Japanese, so just accept it. I say just bid on it and keep upping the ante til you get to your desired bid. If it goes over, well then he was right...but if not, you have the satisfaction of smugging him at his own game.

djrajio, is that a hirai ken avatar you've got there?

Haha. I tried my best to make an avatar that looks like me...I guess I failed.:P

I just used Yahoo Avatar and look a screen shot of my desktop. I can't believe people actually pay real money for pixel gifs.

haha, I was just giving you shit. I don't have typical Asian features so when I try my hand at making one of those avatars I fail completely.

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that my Japanese is apparently getting pretty rusty....

Haha. Well I've always found that trying to go against the current/tide/way of doing things in Japanese culture never works. Ur not Japanese, so just accept it. I say just bid on it and keep upping the ante til you get to your desired bid. If it goes over, well then he was right...but if not, you have the satisfaction of smugging him at his own game.

Nah, thanks for your help but I`m not gonna bother bidding, the guy wont end the auction early so its too late. His loss. I just wanna piss the guy off a little for fun.

Well if he rejects my offer he`s an idiot..I offered him 70 000 for something hes had listed for about 10 weeks off and on for 58 000 with no bids so far. Japanese are too inflexible sometimes, even when being flexible could benefit them. Pass on it at any price now I cant get it for Sapporo.. : (

haha i agree. i offered a guy $400 more dollars than the ending auction price to sell something to me instead of someone else (who wasn't going to pay him until a week and a half later)... and he didn't want to sell it to me.

haha i agree. i offered a guy $400 more dollars than the ending auction price to sell something to me instead of someone else (who wasn't going to pay him until a week and a half later)... and he didn't want to sell it to me.

Yeah, seems to me they take rules way too serious here. I mean Japan could have world class resorts and restaurants because the service culture is so strong here but they have no idea how to put the customer first.

I mean service is great here as long as it follows a script. Deviate and Japanese get totally lost.

I was in a restaurant ordering pizza. I asked the waiter for a pizza off the menu but with no corn. You should have seen it. He was like `uh, thats difficult`, went and met with the staff, the manager, then came back 10 minutes later (!) to confirm they could do it for me. I just rolled my eyes and said `great`...

One of my friends went to a resort here and after being tired out from his trip was amazed that he couldnt go to his room until he filled out a form letting the resort know what his entire schedule for the weekend was. ie , when he wanted to eat, use the onsen etc..amazingly weak..

shit guys! listen to me! i think dj misread his note. you were correct mil. the guy does want to end the auction as soon as he can confirm you put a bid on it. your latest note worked!

sorry i didn't check this earlier, but i've been busy running around drinking my ass off.

imo, i actually like that guy who ended up selling the item to the guy he promised to begin with, even if that meant making less money. 男だね~。

:rolleyes:

perhaps, you should reply with a note like:

お返事ありがとうございます。ではこれから入札いたしますのでよろしくお願いします。

( thanks for you reply. i am going to put a bid on the item now so please check it when you have a chance.)

Oh Thanks Chicken!! Just put a bid on this and left that message. Hope the guy ends it early now. Geez Rajio, you hack, what are you doing?? haha

Edited: Guy just ended it!! Yo Chicken I`ll buy you a beer to sip outside a Lawson in Tokyo if we`re ever there at the same time.

Great thread! It makes me happy to know that there is finally someone who succed to win a bid on yahoo.

Just a question MilSpex, how you're gonna pay him? I and 2000db was talking about that yesterday, once you get an ID, like I did something like 2 years ago, you pay something like 300 yen every month. But unlike the sellers, yahoo is accepting the credit card, so I've been asking sellers if they accept paypal since two years now without any answer...(maybe it's just because of my worldlingo.com japanese, who knows?).

And there is one Studio sd 103 that i want right one for something like 2100 yen.It makes me crazy than everyone is missing that in japan. The same jeans would probably finish at 10000 yen if it was on a international auction site.

It will be so great if we find a way to make bid on yahoo japan by ourself like on rakuten website.

Great thread! It makes me happy to know that there is finally someone who succed to win a bid on yahoo.

Just a question MilSpex, how you're gonna pay him? I and 2000db was talking about that yesterday, once you get an ID, like I did something like 2 years ago, you pay something like 300 yen every month. But unlike the sellers, yahoo is accepting the credit card, so I've been asking sellers if they accept paypal since two years now without any answer...(maybe it's just because of my worldlingo.com japanese, who knows?).

And there is one Studio sd 103 that i want right one for something like 2100 yen.It makes me crazy than everyone is missing that in japan. The same jeans would probably finish at 10000 yen if it was on a international auction site.

It will be so great if we find a way to make bid on yahoo japan by ourself like on rakuten website.

well thats it, Japanese yahoo auctions sellers dont ship outside of Japan..and probably never heard of paypal..if you want something and you`re out of the country I think your best bet is a bidservice like celga.com or something (theres others).

I live in the country and winning normal auctions is no problem (this one was different coz I wanted the guy to end it early) but the way payments are made you gotta use the Japanese bank or postal system usually. Sellers usually do accept Japanese credit cards through Yahoos system but I havent got my Aussie card to work for payments either (only monthly fee like you) ..I always gotta go to the bank and use the ATM for a bank transfer of funds (and pay out my ass in fees for the privilidge..)

Oh Thanks Chicken!! Just put a bid on this and left that message. Hope the guy ends it early now. Geez Rajio, you hack, what are you doing?? haha

Edited: Guy just ended it!! Yo Chicken I`ll buy you a beer to sip outside a Lawson in Tokyo if we`re ever there at the same time.

Sorry bro. Long day at work...My apologises. If you're ever in Tokyo, I'll buy u a beer.

imo, i actually like that guy who ended up selling the item to the guy he promised to begin with, even if that meant making less money. 男だね~。

:rolleyes:

haha honorable yes, but goddamn it i wanted that coat :mad:. not to mention the winning bidder was a new member with 0 feedback on top of his not-going-to-pay-for-a-week-and-a-half.

so glad i might have caught it in time. i'll definitely take you up on the offer. have to check when you're lurking around tokyo. hope your sapporo trip is going to be nice and warm yet fashionable. (representing sf!)

haha honorable yes, but goddamn it i wanted that coat :mad:. not to mention the winning bidder was a new member with 0 feedback on top of his not-going-to-pay-for-a-week-and-a-half.

okay, now you have a stronger point. but i still think without the honor system, japan is not going to be japan. but i understand. when you want somethin, you want somethin.

so glad i might have caught it in time. i'll definitely take you up on the offer. have to check when you're lurking around tokyo. hope your sapporo trip is going to be nice and warm yet fashionable. (representing sf!)

word..! but lemme get this straight...Rajio buys me a beer then I buy you a beer right? Rajio just give my beer to Chicken and everythings square...haha but seriously see you in Tokyo sometime for sure. Thanks again..

• 8 months later...