alternate fits & superclones [waywt outtakes, cutting room floor scrapings]

-Mike, correct! How did you know, isn't that obvious is it?

I always love to go there when I'm in Paris, for the building and the bookshop and blackblock but I find the shows a bit dissappointing quite often.

-Nairb, correct aswell, it's in a really nice quiet part of the Marais though, and these doorbells are on a gate that seems to open into quite a big courtyard, so I guess its as palace like as one can get in the middle of a city.

I recognized the lighting :P

the showcase is a bit hit or miss, some of the stuff is a bit boring but theres usually some pretty funky stuff. when I was there early in the spring they had dumpsters with foam flying out of them:

IMG_6166.jpg

I still dont get this. the foam was actually moving slowly :confused:

I Also went to see that show, it was by Micheal Blazy.

I found that whole show amazing! The pieces as well as the show itself was evolving over time as he kept adding and changing it. Also because of the materials he used.

I think the foam moved because in the bottom of the container there was something producing new faom and as it was so thick but still light, the new foam pushed the old out.