alternate fits & superclones [waywt outtakes, cutting room floor scrapings]

are you generally offended by brain disorders or..? maybe you should talk to someone about this.

no, its just that i know he does not have any kind of disorders and he just looked like hes trying to look autistic. i thought it was offensive. thats all i tried to say, didnt phrase it well though.

doctorworm you need to take advantage of cropping, had you cropped those night time pics they could have been much more appealing

i didn't really bother with that since i wasn't really using them for anything, but i didn't particularly think that any of them could be vastly improved by cropping. i'm curious, how would you have cropped them? maybe cropping off of the left on the first one and cropping off of the right on the last would improve them

i dont think the brands are important. 99% of the time no one asks what they are anyways..... but for you mil, ill do it today

dcfc0009lz7.jpg

looperfuture

samurai s0500xx

jordan

I really wanted to curl my hair and make a glamourshot type picture, but forgot I shot an 8mp picture insted of a VGA/cameraphone pic.

965013979_a338579099.jpg

Guest jizzy p
DSCN2082.jpg

going for the corned beef

DSCN2077.jpg

going for the haptronic

What the hell? When you fits are below-par even for a white-tee/jeans/shoes fit, and your pics are shitty even for the shitty-dimly-lit photo, why would you post outtakes as well? Hell, every single photo in the past few pages of this are better than your actual 'good' waywt photo.