alternate fits & superclones [waywt outtakes, cutting room floor scrapings]

yeah long hairs fun, but summer here is murder, and at my job i get a pretty good workout and sweaty bangs on my forehead/in my eyes just totally sucks, i was just tired of having mess with it. that and i only think i could pull it off with the accompanyment of the beard, which i can only have during summer because of school.

over all, im pretty happy with it.

Bearing it all...

Damn, I so misinterpreted this at first. I was like, "Sweet, a girl. Where are my tissues?."

To my horror, I saw the boots, shoes, and small biceps and I realized you are in fact, a guy. I need a cold shower. Ugh.

Damn, I so misinterpreted this at first. I was like, "Sweet, a girl. Where are my tissues?."

To my horror, I saw the boots, shoes, and small biceps and I realized you are in fact, a guy. I need a cold shower. Ugh.

if it means anything i didn't actually wear the boots in my waywt..

hah, so when you still thought he was a girl you were expecting bigger biceps? :confused:

he quite likes it here... he doesn't even mind the shackles. and mind you, the poor dear isn't completely naked. I've let him keep his dignity by making him wear at least the neon purple cheetah-print thong I knitted him.