samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I'd love to see a 21oz contest, but I think it would suck if there were 2 overlapping Samurai contests. The 21's come out June/July and I doubt there will still be enough models around in November when the first contest ends...

Another question is if this will be an annual event and if Samurai would countine to support it... Actually I'd appreciate it.

If there was a PBJ contest, then you destroyed everybody in it. I would love to see what you could do to another brand. I could see Samurai 5000VX being an option, as well as something from either Eternal or Flat Head. I will participate if the denim is lightish weight (nothing over 17 oz in consideration of those in warm climates; what's the point of making the contest a year if people cannot wear the jeans over the summer?) and regular fitting.

Well, if Samurai is excited about this and willing to support it, I'd say we should go all for it.

On the other hand I also want to see other brands... But I think this whole thing should be a little more organized and too many contests per year would be kinda dull. Maybe an annual SuFu Contest with changing brands could work in addition...

Every year we could vote for a certain model/brand and with a little luck Selfedge, BIG etc. will participate too...

Dunno, just a thought... And probably it's a bit early for all this...

ooooh I want to be in the contest, I was gutted to have missed the start of the sammy one being a recent member, and I have followed it avidly... PBJ would be nice, or oni, or more samurai, I'm rather keen on some of the full count denim too.