samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

You could try Ecover. av. in most supermarkets inc. asda and tesco-a bit more natural than others. But why bother with soap at all.?..if you're washing in the machine I don't use soap with jeans, and they still come out smelling and looking clean.

Alright ill try them without soap... but if this is some dirty trick to sabotage me, I will find you.

Alright ill try them without soap... but if this is some dirty trick to sabotage me, I will find you.

i have no idea what kind of options you have over where you are, but whatever is the equivalent of woolite should work just fine. if you know what i mean. w

it's just daily wear... riding subways... sitting on my stoop, & walking everywhere...

i wish i had a stoop to sit on... I washed mine, 90 degrees, just water, and although the legs twisted more, they havent really shrunk down... Pics on wednesday. They dont smell no more tho, so thats a plus.

Can't wait til it gets warmer out here in NYC. Gonna beat these jeans up. & I'm going to Coachella in April and will try to brave the dessert heat in these maybe?

Damn ..u've aged a lot....

really? i just havent gotten a haircut. well... lots of stress since then too.

Great comparison. It's amazing how much the color changes.

yeah.... thats why i did it... i loved them before and i love them more every day.

the fit is so much better now, cheap

yeah, the first is raw... but it took 3 washes to really shrink to where they are now.

cheap, you're a cool looking dude, man. no homo.

i consider you the wolverine of fashion.

funny... as a kid i was a huge x-men fan, and wolverine was my favorite.

I just realized why cheap gets all the ladies . He looks like he is going to TEAR THEM APART ..

in bed ...

exactly

love the sufu shirt you still selling them? hehe

no. hehe

Damn, I have been away for a few months and people are still sucking CMF off. Ain't nuthin change around here.

Having a child sure sets priorities straight. I ain't bought a pair of jeans in about 9 months... I am going through withdrawls. I am allowing myself one pair of jeans per year. I have my eyes on those 21oz Samurais at BIG... might pull the trigger, but I have also always wanted a pair of SDAs, might just have to buy those. Hell they are $100 cheaper.

Having a child sure sets priorities straight. I ain't bought a pair of jeans in about 9 months... I am going through withdrawls. I am allowing myself one pair of jeans per year. I have my eyes on those 21oz Samurais at BIG... might pull the trigger, but I have also always wanted a pair of SDAs, might just have to buy those. Hell they are $100 cheaper.

yeah man... i know how kids are... congrats.

if i didnt have kids, i could buy a pair of diors and a half o of dank a week.

more focus on just 1 beautiful pair!

hey cheap...can we expect these jeans to keep shrinking with time?

mine seem to have fit the same way yours did when raw...but they just keep stretching out...I've already soaked them 3 times in hot water after 2 months of wear and, the last time being about 2 weeks ago, and they have already stretched out to unwearable proportions. it just seems like the thighs are way too big, a bit like yours were when raw, but you don't seem to have that problem now...

yeah man... i know how kids are... congrats.

if i didnt have kids, i could buy a pair of diors and a half o of dank a week.

sufu parent mafia.

if you arent

you dont know.