samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Hey everybody....

Beatle´s doing great - thanks for thinking of me....

Cheap - I absolutely love ur back pocket stitching - the square one ------gives those suckers a completely different attitude ! NICE ...

As 4 myself - laptop broken - still waiting to receive some parts from HP .....no chance to upload pics and stuff like that....

07 can only get better - same goes for my Sam - been rocking them pretty hard - pics as soon as technology recovered.....

in the wash now....pre wash pics up in a bit. since getting my oni's and even nom de guerre, these have become fairly boring, so i chalk it up to a wash to put my interest back into wearing these. Plus these have stretched out a decent amount.

using the sugarcane detergent i bought from BIG in like august...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=163981&postcount=54

presoak.

389403869_b020ad516a_d.jpg

Guest jeffvyain

oooh what an exciting picture day... keep that shit comin. i'm gonna buy some new jeans before too long. can't decide between these, the 710s, or the oni blues. in terms of fit, the 500xx seems to take the cake.

mine shrunk back up, and now after wearing them all last night they fit perfectly...

i love these fucking jeans...

yeah, i agree with cheap, after washing these, i forgot how much i love the fit of these, everything shrunk back up again, and we're back in business....wearing these full time again. thanks cheap, gonna rep you tomorrow.

yeah, i agree with cheap, after washing these, i forgot how much i love the fit of these, everything shrunk back up again, and we're back in business....wearing these full time again. thanks cheap, gonna rep you tomorrow.

Same here man...All my normal outfit work again after my sammi shrunk back to my size.

edit: kinda jeted the thread haha.

oh its no wonder they turn out almost symmetrical

cos the side where i always put my cellphone, it has a slightly different distress pattern from the other side.

oh well.. were supposed to trash our selvedge jeans arent we? haha

so cheap how do you carry around your everyday stuff like keys and cellphone?

hot wash, heavy duty cycle.

sugarcane detergent

spin cycle

drip dry...

last like hour or so, wore them dry..but they were basically dry already. i'm done babying these jeans..i'm wearing these into the ground.

a lot of indigo came out, but the texture now is even better than before, these will fade better now imo. I'm so happy i was talking to cheap yesterday. fit is amazing now.