samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I think the norm for samurais is upside down "A". The contest jeans have upside down "A"s so its up side up.

Looking at the pics posted in this thread it seems like most the jeans have a regular "A", who has a pair that actually has an upside down "A"? Did Samurai mess up production and made them with regular "A"s.

Samurai did not mess up. Once again, ours all have a regular A. Go ahead and don't believe me. The original limited edition S0500XX is the only of the model that had it upside down. Then they realized that everyone wanted the dungarees so they made more.

Samurai did not mess up. Once again, ours all have a regular A. Go ahead and don't believe me. The original limited edition S0500XX is the only of the model that had it upside down. Then they realized that everyone wanted the dungarees so they made more.

Ok thanks for clearing things up, I actually thought the contest jeans were the first 30 pairs made since they have the first 30 serial numbers. My mistake.

my cousins from the states brought me some of that, and i was stunned.. that shits amazing.. i wanna go to the states just to buy Burts beewax lipbalm, and to buy samurais from BiG, and to buy some more narly things that arent available here...

he also had a pair from the pres? of iron heart and some other employee of sugarcanes, all 3 looked amazing . . big props for setting those up, very inspirational. I say whoever wins the denim contest donates the winning pair to self edge to be framed :) . . i mean since they'll be getting a fresh new pair anyways, and self edge IS the west coast capital of superfuture . .