samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I am going to _work_ on it. I haven't done anything yet.

And here's something bad that comes along with it. Since I am in the contest and if I make/create/have control of the website that could be a bad thing. I would have to be trusted by everyone that I wouldn't rig the voting if it's on this site and whatnot. I mean, I can be trusted but do ya'll wanna trust me?

I think everybody is so eagered to get that site fired up.. Fuck the trust, make things happen :D

well whatever happeend to paypaling the guy a few bucks? for his time. Perhaps he will be more inclined to work on the website (as he mentioned his paying clients get priority) if everyone pitched him $5. I think it would be worth it and 30 people sending him 5-10bucks could get things rolling.

Damn , Poly , u scare me...

What do you think , Cheap ?? I´ve worn mine for exactly 38 days - including today - and it looks like I´v got a lot of catching up to do...

Unfortunately - laptop @ home broke down - won´t have internet for a couple days - only @ work -but wtf - gives me more time to do wild stuff in Sam...

Guest jeffvyain

lookin good poly. i noticed, just as in your sd's, your right side of the lap area is fading more than the left side. do you carry a bag, or do you just walk around like a gangsta with a limp?

no problem man, I'm looking at them now... any particular shots do you have in mind besides the usual (front, back, 'combs, backpockets, some closeups on fades and the stitchings coming off, etc etc)...