samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Nice work all.

I had planned to provide an update but my jeans are currently cooling their heels in St Pancras (train station) lost property. At least I hope they are. Will post once retrieved.

If they aren't there, then number one contest Sams will have been retired from the competition.

Been retrieved. Ain't gonna win but there's a lot of wear in these so its good to have 'em back.

For the record I've never been stopped in the street by anyone that wanted a closer look at my hem. It looks fucked up because it is, when the jeans were delivered I didn't have the time to ship them halfway around to world to get them chainstitched. I did have an 80 year old pedal power sewing machine though so I did it myself.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Anyways, yeah, it's the holster.

It's quite tacky, but I'm OK with theatrical shit.

My main reasoning to get it was to avoid key and phone fade, and I was successful in that regard. I don't wear it everyday anymore because I realize how strange it is. When people see it, their eyes always go DOWN like WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT haha. Whatever, I don't mind. I'm so used to it.

Pics of the fit and holster (again):

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.JPG

9.jpg

Oh btw: Don't waste your time flaming the fit of my t-shirt. I only wear that as a pyjama shirt because it's like 4 years old. This isn't a waywt. Why do I feel like I have to avoid flames by protecting myself? Oh right, holster and fatness and poor fitting shirt. :( damnit sufu.

Oh btw: Don't waste your time flaming the fit of my t-shirt. I only wear that as a pyjama shirt because it's like 4 years old. This isn't a waywt. Why do I feel like I have to avoid flames by protecting myself? Oh right, holster and fatness and poor fitting shirt. :( damnit sufu.

I dont think the tshirt is so much of a problem as the holster.. do you really walk around ucr with that on your leg? anyways nice fade

I dont think the tshirt is so much of a problem as the holster.. do you really walk around ucr with that on your leg? anyways nice fade

I don't think the holster is a problem. Actually, I like it. Makin' him look like a really cool X-235 Commando soldier from Dimension X-z435.

Surprisingly tame comments. Thanks.

Come on sufu, let out your true side and flame the hell out of me -- I expect no less. jmatsu?airjamie? the now-defunct artificialsky?

I'll be waiting...

.. classtime.