samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

alright, i fucking lied, i reconsidered the 6 month mark and washed hot and dried hot in the dryer about an hour ago. these look even better now. another wash in 3 months or so.

480116048_0bf0234431.jpg

480129257_b76c9ba92b.jpg

480128871_5e35ece29e.jpg

480129011_8e9cc5f1a3.jpg

no photoshop or anything. just cropped it. fit is better everytime you wash it.

Hey everyone... Looks fucking nice!

Beatle: That vertical fading is insane, do you wash them inside out? Or are those the little crows feet you get when you wash them outside out (if that makes sense).

Anyways, I put these pics up on the Blog today, mines a bit more... err... *subtle*!:

SNC10944.jpg

SNC10943.jpg

SNC10946.jpg

SNC10945.jpg

The last one is my biggest rouge warp thread. It looks like a massive whitehead on my jeans, hella siiiiiiiick!

Nice work all.

I had planned to provide an update but my jeans are currently cooling their heels in St Pancras (train station) lost property. At least I hope they are. Will post once retrieved.

If they aren't there, then number one contest Sams will have been retired from the competition.

Been retrieved. Ain't gonna win but there's a lot of wear in these so its good to have 'em back.

wise man say: if you wear samurai on train, you not lose samurai...unless you get lost.

Hey Moz...u lazy sonomobitch !!!

BTW - I wash them inside out....maybe from biking and dragging bags and stuff....The vertical fading started pretty early in the game ....no other Jeans ever did that before....

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Anyways, yeah, it's the holster.

It's quite tacky, but I'm OK with theatrical shit.

My main reasoning to get it was to avoid key and phone fade, and I was successful in that regard. I don't wear it everyday anymore because I realize how strange it is. When people see it, their eyes always go DOWN like WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT haha. Whatever, I don't mind. I'm so used to it.

Pics of the fit and holster (again):

hansolo.jpg

Oh btw: Don't waste your time flaming the fit of my t-shirt. I only wear that as a pyjama shirt because it's like 4 years old. This isn't a waywt. Why do I feel like I have to avoid flames by protecting myself? Oh right, holster and fatness and poor fitting shirt. :( damnit sufu.

fckin sweet han solo outfit

damn, some nice progress, people! :cool:

Some points I'm starting to worry about. The back pocket doesn't bother me much, but the fronts worry me. I don't have local seamstress that really trust since I moved.

maybe send your pair into BIG and have gordon take a look at it? don't know if he does this sort of thing and for how much, but the man knows his stuff.