Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Button holes with Navy poly/cotton threads - Bringing us the details that matter but, I am curious Kiya or anyone else if you could explain how the Brass buttons work.  I was already intrigued by the thought of the brass aging, the single piece button just adds to the intrigue.

Kiya,

Are there any new Flathead Wabash shirts coming to the stores anytime soon?

Next run of those will available March 1st when the new run is done.

3sixteen x CHUP Indigo-Dyed Socks, Lady White Black/Navy "Clark" Pocket Tees, and Drift Volume 3

We've got a few small releases to start off the year.  3sixteen has gotten together with Japanese sock-maker CHUP to do a set of indigo-dyed stocks, available in two colors.  Anybody who has owned a pair of CHUP socks will attest to the fact that these are some of the nicest socks you can buy.  A perfect fit and feel combined with hand finishing makes these the socks to own, and now they're even indigo-dyed.

Lady White has taken their popular "Clark" pocket t-shirt and done them in a new black/navy 2-pack.  We love the pocket shape on the Clark tees which is inspired by vintage Browns Beach jackets.

We've also received volume 3 of the fastest selling magazine we've ever carried, Drift, a magazine devoted to coffee.  Why do we carry a magazine about coffee?  Because we love coffee, the culture that surrounds it, and Drift is a beautiful and well written magazine.

316_CHUP_01-682x1025.jpg
316_CHUP_03-1022x682.jpg
316_CHUP_02-1022x682.jpg

LADYWHITE_BLUEBLK_01-682x1025.jpg
LADYWHITE_BLUEBLK_03-1025x682.jpg
LADYWHITE_BLUEBLK_08-1025x682.jpg
LADYWHITE_BLUEBLK_09-1025x682.jpg

drift_3FIRST-470x612.png
drift_3_6-852x578.png
drift_3_7-480x620.png

Pharrell came by Self Edge Mexico yesterday, so we did a WAYWT.

Me: Stevenson / Sacai / Self Edge x Lofgren

Him: Ice Cream / BBC / BBC / nonnative x Timberland

lmao.... amazing. Did he come specifically for SEMX or was he just in the area? Let's see an Adam Levine fit pic, with some sick RJB shit!

lmao.... amazing. Did he come specifically for SEMX or was he just in the area? Let's see an Adam Levine fit pic, with some sick RJB shit!

Well, we're sort of out in the middle of nowhere, so he was by to check out the shop and eat at the restaurant nearby.  

Weird that you said that about Levine, he was at SEMX today with John Mayer actually.. 

Did you and Gregoire jam with em?

Well... Today Gregoire and i, and our wives, all got matching Mexican boxing cactus tattoos at SEMX. 

Edited by kiya

Stevenson Winter Collection of Shirts, Thermals, & Loopwheeled T-Shirts

Stevenson's winter collection of shirts just landed at all of our stores.  This release includes a new shirts, including one wool shirt that you're going to want to live in.

Along with the new shirts we've received one of the most amazing loopwheeled t-shirts we've ever seen.  The fabric is just beautiful and the details such as how the sleeves are woven and sewn is a work of art. 

All these items are available now at all stores.  

STVNSN_BLKRevolver01-682x1022.jpg
STVNSN_BLKRevolver_05-1022x682.jpg
STVNSN_BLKRevolver_06-1022x682.jpg

STVNSN_YELLOW_01-682x1022.jpg
STVNSN_YELLOW_05-994x662.jpg
STVNSN_YELLOW_07-1022x682.jpg

STVNSN_DENIM_01-682x1022.jpg
STVNSN_DENIM_05-1022x682.jpg

Bummed that you guys didn't get the Deputy jacket, but might have to cop the henley and definitely the loopwheeled tee.

Also wish you guys got the loopwheeled sweatshirts, they look really sick!

Loopwheeled sweatshirts are coming next week!

Bummed that you guys didn't get the Deputy jacket, but might have to cop the henley and definitely the loopwheeled tee.

Also wish you guys got the loopwheeled sweatshirts, they look really sick!

the henley is the truth. I've been wearing that thing almost everyday. 

Whoa, those new tees are perfect... Do I need more than 6 white Stevenson tees? I guess we'll see after my next paycheck...

To all SE employees, I'm curious: What sort of stuff do you all pick out from your recent shipments? Any particular garments you each are psyched on?

Edited by chicote

I've got the short sleeve version and really like it.

Assuming the fabric is the same as that one?

yeah i don't have the short sleeve one and no longer have them at SESF to compare but I think they are at least very similar if not the same. 

I've got the short sleeve version and really like it.

Assuming the fabric is the same as that one?

Yup, same exact shirt, this new one is just the long sleeve version.  I have the short sleeve version and i love it.