Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

how about fh x se mid wallets eh? when are those coming in ? brown ones please..

We get only about 3 a month, the next three should be here in about two weeks.

We just put up a restock of the Iron Heart 634s..

Act quick if you want a pair, popular sizes will be gone quickly..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71&zenid=0065756e4da952da6cd7ede295dd961d

looks good. a little tight, but i think its actually because im used to jacket arms being longer than id like. the arms on it come to my wrist. i dont wear a watch but if i did, i think the jacket would just cover it. im used to my jean jacket arms covering half my hands.....

so, i've read through this whole thread and unless i'm missing something there is not much info on the SExSC's, other than the fact that they will be available in november. i'd really like to know how slim they are actually going to be, and any other info you could pass along actually.

also, is there any more info on the SExIMP based on the 19cm cut? like when those will be available...

so, i've read through this whole thread and unless i'm missing something there is not much info on the SExSC's, other than the fact that they will be available in november. i'd really like to know how slim they are actually going to be, and any other info you could pass along actually.

also, is there any more info on the SExIMP based on the 19cm cut? like when those will be available...

The release date for the SEXSC is October 13th for instore sales and October 20th for online sales.

They'll be a thread created for this release next week including full specs and press photos.

^for the SExSC or the SExIMP? or both?

Oh sorry.. i was referring to the Sugar Cane collaboration..

SEXI won't be till January.

Sexih bike jean still October 30?

Somewhere around there..

Probably October 27 or November 3..

any idea when you guys will restock on the flathead card cases?

We currently have black ones in stock...

We should have a few more tan ones in about two weeks.