Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I was talking about the chambray, not jeans

It will shrink .5" to .8" in all areas after the first wash/dry.

copped the last 31 on the bsp which meant i had to size down about .5 on the waist. didnt know there were restocks afterwards

should i cold soak & see if itll strech out enough or return for a higher size?

I think they "may" be able to stretch to fit; however, how do they fit you in the thigh/knee/hem right now? Really depends on your pre-soak fit.

If it fits great from the get go can you just dry clean? I guess .5 with a cold wash and a hotter wash=more shrinkage? Thanks for all the responses. You have the patience of a saint (took that from my mom)

You can just dry clean it if you don't want it to shrink at all...

And yes, cold wash is less shrinkage, and hot is more..

copped the last 31 on the bsp which meant i had to size down about .5 on the waist. didnt know there were restocks afterwards

should i cold soak & see if itll strech out enough or return for a higher size?

If you've got a tad bit of room in the waist now just do a 20 minute cold soak then let them air dry and you'll be set..

so is it coo if I have you guys hem some jeans?

Yeah sure, just bring them in.

awesome, i will drop them off when I get back home.

how long does it usually take?

Between 2 and 5 days..

Double Boomtime Winter Flannels from Flat Head

Over two years ago when we met Mr. Kobayashi, the founder and president of Flat Head, for the first time he was wearing a shirt which we fell in love with instantly. We couldn't believe the quality of the fabric and how much character there was within the pattern of the flannel, it was this shirt he was wearing...

From Flat Head's new Winter line, made of a heavy flannel comes these new super comfortable flannel shirts made of 100% Zimbabwe cotton where the interior of the shirt has been combed to a super soft feel.

The fabric is woven on a vintage loom and therefore has a very three dimensional pattern due to the shuttle loom and also the heavy gauge of thread used to weave the flannel.

The shirt is available in three colors, and are available only as one run with no restocks. All come with selvedge side seam accents and mother of pearl inlay snap buttons including the self edging fabric running up the inner seam of the front of the shirt.

The Winter Flannel is modeled by Mission Badass Josh Harris and shot by Sidney Lo. Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh_winter_flannel_red_01_web-710436.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_01_web-710332.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_01_web-737405.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_red_03_web-737325.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_03_web-729935.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_03_web-729818.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_05_web-767172.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_06_web-767045.jpg

Diesel just took a break from working on the final design of the SEXTW07 to draw himself a self-portrait.

frenchrock.jpg