Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Skull Jeans by an Alchemist Restock

Just got a restock of some of the most popular items from Skull including a new version of their mid-length wallet..

5010 6x6, 5010 Black Selvedge, and the 5507 jeans came in, including wallet leather chains in both tan and black, raw indigo selvedge denim sawtooth shirts, and medallion wallets.

All of these Skull items are now available online:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=70

BB035-754532-760663-708777.jpg

SKULL2-743947.jpg

wallet.jpg

chain1.jpg

chain2.jpg

What's good with those Patina boots? Did this ever get off the ground?

They'll be on sale at Klax-On and about six or seven other Japanese denim/workwear stores by November. The line was picked up by a Japanese distributor, the same guys that handle all White's Boots sales for Japan. American sales will follow shortly after..

We got a restock today of most sizes but they sold within a few hours.. we're getting another restock next week.

Okey, what time do you usually update the store? Checked a couple times and it looked like almost no sizes left the zero mark. Just dying to get my hands on a pair of 33's ;)

Kiya are you going to get any restocks of the flat head black leather wallet chains ?

Yup.. in three weeks.

Also, we'll be releasing a special wallet chain by Flat Head in a couple of weeks.

Tan/Brown or Tan/Black woven with a sterling silver feather hanging from one end.. they're way cool.

Guest patchmb
Yup.. in three weeks.

Also, we'll be releasing a special wallet chain by Flat Head in a couple of weeks.

Tan/Brown or Tan/Black woven with a sterling silver feather hanging from one end.. they're way cool.

That sounds very tempting. At least the "special" ones are being released before you get the restocks so i can choose the right one. I'm going to have nothing to put in my wallet at this rate though Kiya...

Those FH wallet chains are what I am waiting for as well.

Kiya, about how much will we be looking at for the special FH chain?

I'm not sure, i'll know next week...

I wouldnt mind being able to pick up the black wallet. Is that a 3 week gap till the restock too?>

Thanks

Yup, three weeks out...

My Flat Head feather ring came today. Thank you Mr. Kiya. I am wearing it now.

Isn't that shit the coolest thing ever?

I've had mine for a while and i'm still in love with it...

Yeah, I bent it to size so easily and I'm really loving it. It took about 30 mins to get used to it since I the last ring I wore was my high school class ring a few years ago, but I am used to it now and it's pretty comfortable. I'm very pleased with it.

edit: here's a pic I snapped for the other SF.

IMG_2244.jpg

Kiya, are you getting some new western shirts in with the FH restock in three weeks?

The Fall collection from Flat Head starts to come in on August 15th.. which means there'll be a load of new shirts every week or so for two months...

Kiya - Two questions

Any discount code?!??

And are you ever getting those feather rings with the stone inside again? I've wanted to buy one of them for a while. Just wanted to know before I buy the one w/o a stone.

No discount codes...

We found people really wanted the ones without the stone far more so we only restocked the one without...Also, the one with the stone takes some getting used to because it fits a bit strange due to the stone sticking out one side of the ring.

Kiya, is yours the one with the turquoise stone or without? I find the regular one takes some getting used to so I'm sure the one with the stone would be mildly uncomfortable.

I have the one without the stone. It took me at least two weeks to get used to it, but now i don't notice it at all..

Question. When are you getting the new collab of Self Edge x Sugarcane?

First half of September..

Flat Head F380 Restock and Blue Diamond Short Sleeve

We've just received a full restock of the Flat Head F380 straight leg jean from size 28 up to size 38, these have turned into one of the most popular jeans we carry here at the store and are turning into one of the more difficult products to keep in stock. Perfect for anybody wanting the 3001/F310 but with a hair more room in them...

We released the Blue Diamond Button Down six weeks back and they sold so quickly we had Flat Head produce us a special run of them between seasons.

Both the F380 and the Blue Diamond Button Down are both now available in the online store:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=f44f7d00389def5f3027cfacb7851c8c

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

525599885_dbf3e38b60_b-713957.jpg