Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Quick question Kiya:

I noticed on my fh wallet that the metal attachment on it is very, slightly wobbly, i can see it's imprint on the leather underneath it. I never really noticed it before and was wondering if this is normal? I haven't really worn it vigorously (I think), but because it's so slight i thought it could just be how it is - i just wanted to make sure.

Thanks

That sounds like normal wear from the leather softening up a bit..

We have yet to have one come off the wallet so far, if you have any issues like that let me know and we'll remedy it.

yo kiya

do u guys carry the sugarcane 1955's anymore? i didnt see any on yur website

We stopped carrying those.. The cut was too close to the 1947 and was almost twice the price.

Introducing the all new 4001BK..

Flat Head stopped production on the 4001BK slim cut black selvedge jean one year ago so that they can spend some time developing a new denim. After a year of testing different dye procedures they've found a denim that fades like indigo, but appears black. The new 4XXX denim by Flat Head is dyed with a mixture of indigo and low viscosity sulfur, then undergoes a sulfur-top dye post weave.

The denim is black and with time will fade how an indigo denim will fade with great high contrast contact fading and vertical falling.

The 4001BK is now available in-store and via our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

fh_4001bk_1-709254.jpg

IMG_0087-774496.JPG

woh pete_ from the grave

Not from the grave, this dude is beyond alive and well...

:)

Wow that's depressing because I like the stacking in that pic, but I am 6'4. Does anyone know what size he is wearing also because that is my ideal size for the hem opening.

These might still work cause they don't shrink nearly as much as the indigo version.. Also, he's wearing a size 30.

hopefully they are long enough because I need some flatheads in my life. Thanks for all your help on the size of the model and stuff I will be heading to the shop to try them on 4sho.

Kiya, when will you be restocking FlatHead Card cases?

Two weeks...

Introducing the all new 4001BK..

Flat Head stopped production on the 4001BK slim cut black selvedge jean one year ago so that they can spend some time developing a new denim. After a year of testing different dye procedures they've found a denim that fades like indigo, but appears black. The new 4XXX denim by Flat Head is dyed with a mixture of indigo and low viscosity sulfur, then undergoes a sulfur-top dye post weave.

The denim is black and with time will fade how an indigo denim will fade with great high contrast contact fading and vertical falling.

The 4001BK is now available in-store and via our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

fh_4001bk_1-709254.jpg

IMG_0087-774496.JPG

What short sleeve shirts do you got in stock, if any Kiya?

Phone orders on them?

Just got some light restocks of all these shirts.. Measurements are the same as the long sleeve versions, just with short sleeves. Call the store to place an order..

Flat Head:

DSC05368-747566.JPG

DSC05367-747597.JPG

DSC05406-763945.JPG

DSC05407-763987.JPG

Skull:

snipshot_e41dblvamvcf-776555.jpg

kiya

when did self edge open its doors?

October 2006.