Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey Kiya,when exactly are you expecting the steam locomotive line to arrive?

October 15th... jeans, shirts, belts, wallets, jackets..

how's that SENY Union Special comin along?

Its cumming along, should be up and running along by friday.

this is the kind of question that would probably be better served as a PM

jus sayin...

if you're going to put up a post (saying that another post would be better as a pm), that itself would be better as a pm, you should probably try to make it funnier or at least throw in something sly or knowing.

otherwise it comes off like you're making a classic noob mistake.

this has been a public service announcement (without guitar)

obSENY - seem nice enough, on a sunday. brass fittings = $$$$$

Kiya, what is the next release for Self Edge Collaboration?

Any more news on the Flat Head-Marlon Brando Jean (The Wild One).

The next collaboration is the SEXI08, coming out in early October, the followed by the SEXT11 which should be end of October, then SEXIH07 which is mid-november.

any updates on SExI08?

We're aiming for early October by the latest, moving production to Japan has proved to be far more difficult than originally planned.

kiya, I'm guessing the shoe rack you were talking about on Twitter is for all the boots you talked about forever ago? Like the wild child, patina and such?

It's going to be for the entire line of 3sixteen footwear, Patina boots, and William Gibson x Buzz Rickson boots.

Kiya, as a hunter Thompson fan yourself, I noticed you said he Discussed hunter as a 'coward,' and from different interviews I know the angels weren't exactly pleased with hunter at the end of his ride with them, what are your feelings on this, and what are some of the other things sonny said?

Kiya, as a hunter Thompson fan yourself, I noticed you said he Discussed hunter as a 'coward,' and from different interviews I know the angels weren't exactly pleased with hunter at the end of his ride with them, what are your feelings on this, and what are some of the other things sonny said?

to be a shit-stirrer, i should point out that sonny also called our very own rnrswitch a "race traitor" for wearing black panthers paraphernalia.

i should point out that we should appreciate historic figures like sonny barger, or hunter s. thompson for what they did that we *like*, because if you dig deep you are sure to find that most people that you look up to disagree with you on some major issues, and if you let that ruin your image of them, then eventually you won't have any heros left.

it has been said before (i forget by whom) that meeting your heros can be a blessing and a curse for exactly that reason, and i can vouch for the truth in that statement.

<-----------Huge HST fan here. And i think in this situation cowardice is relative. Thompson wasn't directly fighting the cops and gangbanging broads, which i assume was looked at as coward fodder to the HA. Granted, yes, he did exaggerate a black eye as being a near death beating.

Somehow wanting to hang out with Sonny Barger was just my way of getting as close to Hunter as i ever could.

I wonder what Sonny feels about having a black president. Any feedback from him on that?

I wonder what Sonny feels about having a black president. Any feedback from him on that?

ya know, i can't really fault kira for not broaching that topic with the guy.

following HST's example in hanging out with barger, yes

following HST's example by getting stomped by barger... not such a great idea.

What does that have anything to do with Sonny or the 81?

He actually did talk about Obama and both him and his wife expressed their happiness for having a president that "isn't Hitler".

In his words.