Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

There is a pic of jeans in that collection and one is of a sugarcane pair that says "Made In USA" on the tag. Is that the '55 model? Are they actually made in the usa? If so where are they made and by what company?

Does anyone have an answer for this? I was just wondering where these jeans would be made if they are in fact made in the states. I would just wonder why SC would have fabric shipped to the states, then the jeans manufactured, then shipped back to Japan, then shipped to SE.

Or does Made In USA, just refer to the denim (cone?)? Also, what are the major differences between the Made in USA SC line, compared to their typical line? I was under the impression the made in usa was a bit more expensive.

For the record, all of SC's denim is made in Japan by Toyo.

For the record, all of SC's denim is made in Japan by Toyo.

So they do export all the denim, then have them manufactured in the states? Where are the jeans manufactured and does SC outsource to an american company? Price differences, quality differences?

Its not a matter of if, but when will Self Edge debut at Inazuma?

Our debut was at last years event, we'll be there again this year though with some surprises.

Who works at SESF tomorrow? I am in town for a few days and will bring some different beers from my brewery by to say thanks for fixing the loose stitching on my SExIH03s.

Please don't do it tomorrow, i'm not there.

Do it today? Or monday?

don't know it this has been asked/answered before...chainstitching service available at SENY ??

This (10char):

Hemming via chainstitch starts next week at SENY, should take between 2 and 4 days.

it's free if bought from SENY, if bought from SESF it's $15.

If you bought the jeans from another store it's $25.

Hemming is free if you bought the jeans in-store at both stores, but if you ordered them online and had them shipped to you for free the charge is the same as if you'd had them hemmed during a purchase in the online store.

The Steam Locomotive for Self Edge

Fall 2009

08142009081-1.jpg

08142009084.jpg

08142009082.jpg

I have a pair of those TSLs. Wish I'd bought one size down cuz they are HUGE. But that denim is wicked nice. Similar to 811 but thicker...

I was looking at their mother site ( http://www.the-steam-locomotive.jp/), denim looks deliciously nice. Also love the Levi's-esque arcs, very subtle.

I'd really like a pair of the D62XX's or a similar silhouette.

Oh shit.. look who's on Superfuture.

LANDON! They finally let you on here?

:)