Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

kiya, thanks for the quick answer to my PM earlier about my skulls.

Also does self edge still do free repairs for a year after a purchase of denim? Just something I remember seeing in the skull thread when I was going through it figuring out what size I should get.

kiya, thanks for the quick answer to my PM earlier about my skulls.

Also does self edge still do free repairs for a year after a purchase of denim? Just something I remember seeing in the skull thread when I was going through it figuring out what size I should get.

Yup, we still do it... just bring them in.

i know i heard more FH houndstooth shirts were coming in the next month or so, but any chance of more chambray shirts?

September....

Hi,

I'm going to order the new tan belt, but was confused on sizing a little bit. Any chance I could get by with the large(36) even though I wear a 29-31 in most jeans? I want to be able to wear it for a long time, even if I gain some weight and move up some jean sizes ;)

Also, any word on if you are going to get those short-sleeved fh?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm going to order the new tan belt, but was confused on sizing a little bit. Any chance I could get by with the large(36) even though I wear a 29-31 in most jeans? I want to be able to wear it for a long time, even if I gain some weight and move up some jean sizes ;)

Also, any word on if you are going to get those short-sleeved houndstooth fh?

Thanks

If you wear a 29-31 in most jeans get a Medium, the large will be way too big for you even if you gained some weight.

There's no plans to make a short sleeve houndstooth.. that would look mad weird, don't you think?

Finally dragged my raggedy ass into the store!!! Very well done boys! Was great to meet you and screw around in the shop for a bit.

Picked up one of the new super thick Ironheart belts..... lovin it.

Also saw the Mister Freedom fall samples...... If you think you have money saved up to buy your loved ones Xmas gifts you're WRONG.... You have money for Denim Peacots, Tanker Jackets and Navy Sweaters...Don't kid yourself

First post for me; long time lurker first time poster...

Just wanted to say thanks for Kiya, and the selfedge crew, got a pair of Dry Bones Red-D slim, really well crafted pair of denim. I absolutely love the pockets!

Will go good along side the SExIH01 and SExFH05 I have purchased in the past.

Is there a preorder (deposit?) for the houndstooth shirts available? There is NO WAY in hell Im sleeping on the black/white again.

We don't do preorders... but when we stock these we normally have them for at least a week or two before they're gone..

Also saw the Mister Freedom fall samples...... If you think you have money saved up to buy your loved ones Xmas gifts you're WRONG.... You have money for Denim Peacots, Tanker Jackets and Navy Sweaters...Don't kid yourself

Damnit. Neg rep to kiya for making my parents not have Christmas presents. I guess I'll do something 'creative'.

I remember reading somewhere that SE's gonna stock McCoys in the future. If so, when?

Looks like it's going to be the end of this fall season..

Damnit. Neg rep to kiya for making my parents not have Christmas presents. I guess I'll do something 'creative'.

just get dad a fleshlight for like $40. you know mom isn't putting out anymore. GROSS.

as for mom's gift, not going there.

kiya,

are you guys ever planning to stock the sugar cane 1945?

Nope.. but we can get it for you on special order if you'd like..

PM me..

If you wear a 29-31 in most jeans get a Medium, the large will be way too big for you even if you gained some weight.

There's no plans to make a short sleeve houndstooth.. that would look mad weird, don't you think?

Oops, I just meant the short-sleeved denim FH button-down, that was pictured a few pages back.This one..

th_denimshirt.jpg

any one know the lengths of the leather cords?

the skull one and the flathead.

ty

can't say i know the specific lengths, but the skull is longer than the flathead one.

any one know the lengths of the leather cords?

the skull one and the flathead.

ty

The measurements are on the website:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

when are the sugar canes with the double seat material going to be released?

Second week of September.

when are the sugar canes with the double seat material going to be released?

I must have missed something - double seat material?

-Jake

Gotta give a shoutout to the Self Edge crew who helped my girlfriend hook me up with a pair of Mister Freedom jeans for my birthday this year. Thanks guys!

-Jake

Any restock on Flathead F310/3001? Notably size 33?

We got a restock today of most sizes but they sold within a few hours.. we're getting another restock next week.