APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

So, anyone tried spilling coffee, or anything, on them?

--- Original message by horriblyjollyjinx on Aug 3, 2005 12:27 PM

I've spilt tea on mine, but not on purpose. My boss caught me reading this forum instead of working. Turned into quite a useful diversion.

and i believe i have the finalized model name for the jeans i bought that were tight. since they were fitted at the thighs and had a straight leg with a 7.5 inch leg opening I have concluded that they are the "hipster" cut aka the women's jean. icon_smile_sleepy.gif

Quote:

A.P.C. doesn't have enough brand image or bling for the Nike Talk crowd.

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Aug 3, 2005 10:56 PM

Correct. Which is also why Nudie is more popular in Sweden than Acne(ok, sorry, I know you dont care but this is a good example) and why I dont wear anything that has anything on the backpockets :) Keeps me separetade from the herd.

What APC jean is slightly tighter and more tapered than the NS? Should've tried some more models when I had the chance ;(

tally-hoo

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Aug 4, 2005 at 04:35 AM

notice there is a 'standard' instead of 'new standard', now for $140?

is it the old 'standard' cut, or just the 'new standard' that officialy became the 'standard'?

they're all $140 now, up from $120, still a competitive price IMO.

Quote:

and i believe i have the finalized model name for the jeans i bought that were tight. since they were fitted at the thighs and had a straight leg with a 7.5 inch leg opening I have concluded that they are the "hipster" cut aka the women's jean. icon_smile_sleepy.gif

--- Original message by high_contrast on Aug 3, 2005 06:49 PM

I have those jeans as well. I like them, but they're too low rise. Don't they say "Hipster" on the back waistband? Mine do.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by high_contrast on Aug 3, 2005 06:49 PM

I have those jeans as well. I like them, but they're too low rise. Don't they say "Hipster" on the back waistband? Mine do.

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Aug 4, 2005 10:07 AM

not they don't, that's why I never knew which cut they were all along. But I heard many people's jeans don't have the cut name on them so it's fine. As for them being too low rise, oooh yeaah. Gotta wear them tight with a belt or half your ass will be sticking out. Not a pretty sight.

Quote:

Yeah most NT'ers think sugercane = ripoff of Evisu. I think the only guy that wears APC's is that peterock dude that posts in the what did you wear thread.

--- Original message by super on Aug 3, 2005 10:34 PM

whats up with that?

MAD YOUNG MAN