Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know if the G line has been officailly dropped in US yet?

I know undftd LA has some of the new models..but what about Skynrd??

they told me they don't have them anymore...I'm assuming they were talking

about the last season's.

what stores are getting the G-line in US anyway??

thanks in advance.

I just got back from GOODs. They got the G-Line in yestarday. As of right now they have the all over print crosshair and polka-dot tees, the plain colored hoodies that were also part of the Japanese line's F/W '06 season, the elk-skin FBT ancestors in brown, cream, and black, and the patent leather hockneys in black and white.

For myself I purchased the polka-dot tee in grey and the plain white hoody. I thought about the black hockneys, but honestly the patent leather doesn't do it for me. I might get the black FBTs in the coming weeks.

Union NY has some of the (I assume) F/W shoes on sale right now. I went by and picked up a pair of the Nam-Jun's for a little over $200, I'm psyched. Anyone know how these things will handle the rain/snow? I don't want to baby them too much, but should I treat them with something before I get them wet or does it not make a difference?

Union NY has some of the (I assume) F/W shoes on sale right now. I went by and picked up a pair of the Nam-Jun's for a little over $200, I'm psyched. Anyone know how these things will handle the rain/snow? I don't want to baby them too much, but should I treat them with something before I get them wet or does it not make a difference?

Nice. Did you get a look at the rest of the selection/prices for the shoes?

They had a couple more pairs of Nam-Jun's in Black/Olive and Sand, some Ancestors, I think Fangs, and maybe 1 or 2 other styles. Not sure about sizes, prices were all about 1/3 off the regular price (my boots were $202+ tax, reg price is $290)

Am I the only one who thinks Visvim has been slacking as of late and the G-Line sucks ass? From the pics that I've seen, wow...

They ruined the Hockneys -- excuse me, the "Sausalitos" -- by making them patent leather. The checkered Kiefers, along with the shitty camo designs?... what the fuck were they thinking? And the bright red Polkes... actually, "Wallabees"... Jesus. Oh, and the all white re-released models, plus that Original Fake collab... c'mon now.

/rant.

Am I the only one who thinks Visvim has been slacking as of late and the G-Line sucks ass? From the pics that I've seen, wow...

They ruined the Hockneys -- excuse me, the "Sausalitos" -- by making them patent leather. The checkered Kiefers, along with the shitty camo designs?... what the fuck were they thinking? And the bright red Polkes... actually, "Wallabees"... Jesus. Oh, and the all white re-released models, plus that Original Fake collab... c'mon now.

/rant.

Haven't seen the G-Line in person, but I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about the model names.

I just got back from GOODs. They got the G-Line in yestarday. As of right now they have the all over print crosshair and polka-dot tees, the plain colored hoodies that were also part of the Japanese line's F/W '06 season, the elk-skin FBT ancestors in brown, cream, and black, and the patent leather hockneys in black and white.

For myself I purchased the polka-dot tee in grey and the plain white hoody. I thought about the black hockneys, but honestly the patent leather doesn't do it for me. I might get the black FBTs in the coming weeks.

Let us know what the prices were like on the tees, etc. please.

Depends which color you got. The black ones are a sort of matte treated leather, whereas the sand ones are a pure suede. I had the sands and shot em' with a few coats of Camp Dry. It helped, but they will still take a stain if someone were to step on your shoe and smear in some mud. The black ones, however, will be completely fine.

Will the camp dry prevent jeans from staining the suede?

Also, are there no picutres on the web of the clothing for the G line. No one has a lookbook?

No. Camp Dry will prevent many moisture-based stains from penetrating but in terms of constant rubbing of indigo, it won't prevent it. I have had some pretty coated boots in the past that got staines; they will unfortunately take some color on. Maybe not as much as without Camp Dry, but noticeable nonetheless.

Various pics of G-line items:

http://supertouchblog.com/?p=298

G-line Hockneys:

http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/01/visvim-g-line-hockney/

Just picked up a pair of black Polke No.5's...shit, this will do it for me & Visvim for a long while. 3 pairs in 1 month...my wife thinks i'm gay for hn.

+ rep for LanceP for his detailed sizing help in the other thread. And no thanks to england for getting me in deep with visvim...should've never clicked on his damn threads from the last couple of years.

No. Camp Dry will prevent many moisture-based stains from penetrating but in terms of constant rubbing of indigo, it won't prevent it. I have had some pretty coated boots in the past that got staines; they will unfortunately take some color on. Maybe not as much as without Camp Dry, but noticeable nonetheless.

Various pics of G-line items:

http://supertouchblog.com/?p=298

G-line Hockneys:

http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/01/visvim-g-line-hockney/

Thanks for that.

I've seen those pics.

I went and checked out the clothes today. Sweatshirts are noice. They aren't raglan like the previous ones. Prewashed with the triangle stiching at the collar.