englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pardon if already posted...

1140138342_aad606732d.jpg

via honeyee.

any more photos of these? name? availability?

Stupid question, but anybody know if the writing on the kiefer cyphers on the toe cap will come off? Thinking of grabing a pair, just not fond of the loud writing.

yes you can get it of. I used a velour and nubuck "eraser", its a rubbery thing thats meant for scrubbing velour and nubuck, cleans rubber soles pretty nicely and got rid of the text with a bit of grinding.

Does Union LA have the white e-cat ?

nyc doesnt have any at all.

josephr told me that Union LA only had the Olive E-cat in stock (a couple days ago). They had sold 8 out of the 9 bags within a day after receiving their shipment.

Went to Union LA today. Didn't see any ecats, and there are no more Nez backpacks either. I got the last pair of black Logan Mids, they still have some brown Logan Mids and brown Neon FTB left. This is my first pair of Visvims, I'm so glad I went into the store to try them on. I usually wear an 11.5, but the 10 fit me pretty well, I had no idea these ran THAT big. Anyway, these things are buttery soft, hope they will hold up okay over time...

F.I.L. Harajuku

CdG Kiefer (White and Brown Only)

Checkered Kiefers

PL Logans

PL Hockney (G. Sausalito?) White

PL Mowats

7 Hole (Brown, black)

Suede Striped Polke

Lots of apparel, denim, socks, towels, one black belt

Visvim x CdG Shirt...shirts

E-Cat in White, Olive

Saw some guy with the amazing Visvim x Undercover E-Cat that chromesquare posted. That wasn't you, was it???

Raskol: They just look like regular Kiefers.

Went for the white CdG Kiefer but the price was absolute rape. E-Cat was enormous but I was tempted...It was mentioned earlier in this thread but there will be a smaller one next season. New things coming in next weekend, but I won't be here :( You can PM me but please use your better judgment before doing so.