Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went today trying to help pickup an e-cat bag for beef but no luck. They have the olive bag left, plus the big ol rolling suitcase (dunno the name). It's a sale right now so majority of the cut & sew shirts and stuff are marked down like 20 bucks which for visvim still does make a difference. They still have brown neon FBTs, no blacks. Brown and Black logan mids still available. Umm, gore tex jackets still around too.

thanks corned for the info. i just hope they have big sizes of the logans.. (12) someone i knew went to HK and went the FIL store and they didnt stock any sizes larger than 10..

size 11 is the biggest they make...i wear 12 in AM90 and i could make 11 in logans work...

yeah chard get the olive one...but keep in mind that the bag is probably twice your width haha

does anyone know if this is still available? i need it in a medium, black

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1362/1030627561_96fd8f72f5.jpg

also, can anyone get hold of an acronym GT-J9TS jacket again in black size medium

http://www.hideoutstore.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=402

i'll pay you if you hook me up

thanks

But does it have super-fine copper wire interwoven with high strength nylon - a process that allows the bag to handle heavier payloads... the fabric is coated with PVC and special resin for added strength. Unlike other messenger bags, which utilized plastic buckle closures. The HEAD PORTER Messenger Bag have die-cast aluminum buckle closures...

Retail for JPÂ¥ 41,745 (~US$ 340), the HEAD PORTER WIRE Messenger Bag.

Cordura and elk leather or copper wire and nylon... hmm

checked out the ecat today.....thing is fuckin' HUGE!

olive looks dope; leather on the bottom feels awesome as usual

i dont like it too much tho coz its too big for my liking and i dont really like the strap system....really big strap that goes over one shoulder - thick and comfy

but the "waist strap" is thin and looks kinda weired

i'd recommend that bag for a guy riding a bike all day..but for everyday use: get a backpack