Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

interest to see what they'll have left in Hideout at the end of next week.

I'd be amazed if its all gone judging by the prices.

My guess:

Ballistic 20 - £240

Ballistic K - £270

E-Cat - £250

Will report back later.

DSM still have logan mids in black and brown... the £220 price tag is probably why.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw some guy with the amazing Visvim x Undercover E-Cat that chromesquare posted. That wasn't you, was it???

Nah, that wasnt me. Dude must have bought the shit (prob from the UC store) and then headed over to FIL. I drug my ass outta bed hella early to go and wait in front of Isetan with all the other ppl (about 20-30?). It was hella funny marchin through to the 2nd floor with everybody tryin to elbow their way to the front of the pack. I got mine, and it seemed liked that one sold out within about literally 10-15 minutes of them letting us in. Pretty funny experience actually.

is the retail at FIL for the cdg kiefers really 39k yen?

the white ones are great, but that's more or less the retail for nez perce ancestors, and these are a pair of shoes that actually have a quality sole instead of being just a converse rip-off.

ps:i will probably be buying them anyway though just curious, just hope they don't move too fast at FIL or cdg in japan

is the retail at FIL for the cdg kiefers really 39k yen?

the white ones are great, but that's more or less the retail for nez perce ancestors, and these are a pair of shoes that actually have a quality sole instead of being just a converse rip-off

Having worn both, I personally would not say that they are simply a Chuck T rip, although there are plenty out there. I can (and have) walk around in my kiefers all day long, and my feet feel fine at the end of the day. Its really like night and day when I compare them with my Cons in the same situation.

Having worn both, I personally would not say that they are simply a Chuck T rip, although there are plenty out there. I can (and have) walk around in my kiefers all day long, and my feet feel fine at the end of the day. Its really like night and day when I compare them with my Cons in the same situation.

oh great, i guess i should just give you my wallet so you can take all the money out of it :D

I'd be amazed if its all gone judging by the prices.

My guess:

Ballistic 20 - £240

Ballistic K - £270

E-Cat - £250

Will report back later.

DSM still have logan mids in black and brown... the £220 price tag is probably why.

Hideout have all colour packs, but e-cat in black and olive from what i remember

Ballistic 20 - £262 / $522

Ballistic K - £294 / $586

E-cat - £275 or something like that (I forget numbers almost as soon as I see them. Pretty sure that ballistic prices are spot on).

Safe to say they aren't flying out.

Oh! Rirawin you are most probably right :o 300 did seem a bit too low...

Egpt, I know what you mean about the pricing and comparison to the FBT's but I would rather have the Kiefers than the FBTs. They match well with almost every outfit due to the same subtlety that makes them "converse ripoffs" and they are insanely comfortable. Your money would be going to a good place :D

that E-cat chromesquared posted is a UC collab?

i hope you got that ONEOFF UC tees.

UC always has those hand screened super limited / super cool tees on the launch days. mad reselling value too.

we need to start an UC thread

i love HB's description of the e-kat bag... "Allegedly only 300 pieces have been produced."

egpt: i doubt it... it may recieve hype but i doubt it will ever reach the level you are describing.

anyone have any qc problems with shoes from the last 2-3 seasons. my mowatts from s/s06 are falling apart WITH minimal wear, i have a very healthy rotation and my visvims do not get beat. I have some fbts from 05/06 that have taken a lot more usage and are still in fine condition. My shamans which are pretty beat and have taken a lot more wear are FINE except for a scuff here and there.

Is it worth writing a letter to visvim?

Retail for E-Cat at F.I.L. is between what Rirawin and I thought, 31290 yen with tax included :D

Apparently both DSM Aoyama and F.I.L. Harajuku sold out of the Black Kiefers in a couple of hours :(

coldrice: Right handed version means it slings over left shoulder. But basically it's just meant to match how you would usually wear a messenger bag, I guess some right handed people have it over their right shoulder too?

Retail for E-Cat at F.I.L. is between what Rirawin and I thought, 31290 yen with tax included :D

Apparently both DSM Aoyama and F.I.L. Harajuku sold out of the Black Kiefers in a couple of hours :(

coldrice: Right handed version means it slings over left shoulder. But basically it's just meant to match how you would usually wear a messenger bag, I guess some right handed people have it over their right shoulder too?

Hmm, the "size" on mine is free, and it doesnt say R or L anywhere on the box or bag (that Ive found anyway), but my slings over the left shoulder and it makes it easy to access with the right hand. It seem like this would make it ideal for right handed ppl.

thanks rira, shinchoro, chrome. just what i was lookin' for.

anyone else have impressions on the bag?

A great bag, but too large for everyday use. Felix was not exaggerating when he said it was huge - the bag could easily fit a 17" laptop in it and still have room for other things. If you bike a lot or travel a lot it could be a good bag, however.

What do you guys do with the waist strap? Do you just let it hang there attached/unattached? Buckle it in under the main flap? Just curious.

Also, the black snakeskin belt is like 300 USD or something around there but it is so beautiful...would be awesome for someone who frequently sags their jeans.