Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told that the catalogs are supposed to be out in late august.

i asked that stocky SA with glasses at FIL

dont they now have an american / gaijin SA at FIL (ala DSM)?

Any physical stores in the US sell this shoe right here?

anyone know any shoe stores in San Francisco or L.A. or anywhere in the westcoast that stock Visvim?

anyone know where i can get a size 10.5 or 11 in the mid black newton's? or the lows or hightop version of this shoe in the all black colorway? thanks.

img43255382.jpg

img43254368.jpg

news:

Kiefer-Mid No. 5

Kiefer-Hi Nez Perce

were canceled because of production difficulties....

recieved this via email from a reliable source.

the mids just dropped in HKG, but they're going for fucking USD 325 "retail" at FIL. all 3 colors available. go figure.

and yeah, the nez highs are canceled.

don't forget skynard's run small, at least for me.

colour.. anything but black.. and size im looking for US11....

now that u guys say they run small.. my shakers in US11 is long enough.. but a little bit too narrow.. would a pair of skynard be even more narrow??

you guys are smoking some good ass shit...but its not like im gonna find em anyways :D

chardx.. what size r u looking for.. i think i saw a pair on yahoo.hk or some hk online store..

So I made my mind up that I want some Logan Mids.. still a bit unsure about the sizing, even after reading this entire thread..

I wear a sz.9.5's in my leather hi-top converses and a 10 in van sk8-his..

I figure I'd either need a 9 or 9.5 if they make a half size in them..??

I agree about the sizing being contradictory. It seems like maybe the sizing is different depending on the actual size (ie some people say their sizes are true, while others say different sizes are way big). I have a pair of the brown ones, and mine definitely fit big. My pair is size 9 and I generally wear a 10 or a 10.5. The Logans fit about the same as my Nikes in size 10 and my Adidas in size 10.5 (!). Put sole to sole with a pair of GR Nike Dunks in size 10 they are pretty much the same size. They fit me fine, but a 9.5 would give a bit more room, so my perfect size would be 1 down from other brands.

This is pretty consistent with other Visvims I've worn - I have a pair of Newton mids in size 10 that fit closer to 11s and a pair of old beat Judds in 10 that seem to fit even bigger than that. I don't know how Visvim measures their sizing, but my general rule from now on will be to buy a size down when I can't try them on, unless its a model I've heard fits small (like the quilted Kiefers apparently do).

Rather long-winded, but I hope that helps!

So I made my mind up that I want some Logan Mids.. still a bit unsure about the sizing, even after reading this entire thread..

I wear a sz.9.5's in my leather hi-top converses and a 10 in van sk8-his..

I figure I'd either need a 9 or 9.5 if they make a half size in them..??

I agree about the sizing being contradictory. It seems like maybe the sizing is different depending on the actual size (ie some people say their sizes are true, while others say different sizes are way big). I have a pair of the brown ones, and mine definitely fit big. My pair is size 9 and I generally wear a 10 or a 10.5. The Logans fit about the same as my Nikes in size 10 and my Adidas in size 10.5 (!). Put sole to sole with a pair of GR Nike Dunks in size 10 they are pretty much the same size. They fit me fine, but a 9.5 would give a bit more room, so my perfect size would be 1 down from other brands.

This is pretty consistent with other Visvims I've worn - I have a pair of Newton mids in size 10 that fit closer to 11s and a pair of old beat Judds in 10 that seem to fit even bigger than that. I don't know how Visvim measures their sizing, but my general rule from now on will be to buy a size down when I can't try them on, unless its a model I've heard fits small (like the quilted Kiefers apparently do).

Rather long-winded, but I hope that helps!

Thanks bro.. I think I'm going to go for a 9.5. I'm fucking stoked.