Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

englandmj7

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,

1. are you asking japanese retail store prices?

2. if you are, I assume youre able to pick them up there, so why not check the price from the store??

3. look through the thread or search, most prices have been listed here

4. converses run quite big, so you'd need to size up.

anybody know what's the smallest size the fluxus denim line is available in?

i've heard 32, can anyone confirm?

thats correct. in L32 the smallest waist is 32, in the 34 length the smallest one is W33. from what I've heard and seen, they measure quite true to size, ie a size 32 is roughly around 16" across.

then they have the womes cut, Fluxus07 which comes in sizes 1-3, no idea of fitment.

edit: rich beat me to it :)

Why you say that? Hideout had them in that colour? They got the thick-ass padded straps, rather than the thin ones that seems to be visvim's preferred choice.

Ah, cause I remember somewhere,someone on this board saying it was a fake, and even some kid was trying to sell it in the supermarket as a b-grade.

I was just curious, I had seen them go for about $150 on ebay, seemed very suspect.

Ah, cause I remember somewhere,someone on this board saying it was a fake, and even some kid was trying to sell it in the supermarket as a b-grade.

I was just curious, I had seen them go for about $150 on ebay, seemed very suspect.

thats a different one from those that were on ebay a while back, they had the knit bottom right?

Is you have F/W 2007 catalogue...just show some pcs for share...I am curious what they're going to release in this fall winter...thx

to my knowledge there is no FW catalog out yet, please stop posting about this, you'll see when FW stuff starts rolling in.

I think the fake ones have the thin straps, not the fat ones.