Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Fine. What's your real waist measurement ? If it's 25, it's going to be loose. If you followed the advices given in this thread, it should be fine. Post pics when you receive it.

If his true waist (at about the belly button) is 29, his hips where the jeans should rest could be about 32, making them about perfect. If anything a size down could have been ok, but not always necisary. Diors don't stretch too much in my experience. I think that the more sized down, the more stretch occurs. If there isnt large strain on the jeans, they wont stretch as much. Hopefully they work

Damn it! I just got my MII grey dauphin Dior's in the mail and they are too big:( How much do these shrink with a hot wash???

I tried the 32 before as well. Damn big at the waist. The thighs are still OK though but not your typical DH aesthetic. But loved the look though.

My gf got me a pair of gray diors and I'm trying to find out exactly what model they are (I'm new to the DH game). The tag says:

7H3110540582-809

Pantalon Jeans Bas 21 7H311

800 Gris

I figured they're a 21 cm and they're obviously gray...99% cotton/2% polyurethane...Made in Italy. I'm not too crazy about them, so I'm thinking about selling--34 waist. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

My gf got me a pair of gray diors and I'm trying to find out exactly what model they are (I'm new to the DH game). The tag says:

7H3110540582-809

Pantalon Jeans Bas 21 7H311

800 Gris

I figured they're a 21 cm and they're obviously gray...99% cotton/2% polyurethane...Made in Italy. I'm not too crazy about them, so I'm thinking about selling--34 waist. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Sounds like dauphins, but i could be wrong. I don't think they could be soft interference because those have 5 percent polyurethane and these are 2. Besides those two models i don't think dior made any other grey jeans for A/W.