Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I currently wear SZ 31 MIJ 19cm raws (slim fitting, not tight) and SZ 31 MII Dauphins (trim, but a tad looser fitting than the raws). I am looking for a pre-distressed pair and was wondering what the consensus might be on which model to get. Would SZ 32 MIJ "Whisker Washed" 19cm do the trick? I'm thinking they'll be just a bit looser than my raws, but still cut a similar, but more casual look.

I have for sell 3 pairs of DH jeans, all brand new with tags (see signature):

1 DH Indigo Raw MIJ W34

1 DH Black Raw MIJ W33

1 DH Grey Raw MII W30

I am not looking for a trade. So let me know if you are interested to buy.

Here's some great news for everyone trying to find size 26 Dior Homme jeans. I managed to come across an amazing pair of silver/white in size 26, 19cm!!!! The actual hem measures only 15cm! These are super rare, and it's guaranteed you will never see these again. Not only is 26 not sold in the US, but this particular model was never sold in the US either! I believe they're from S/S06, but I could be wrong...i only say this because they look just like the summer lights that WERE released in the US.

Again...super rare, never released in the US EVER....don't sleep on this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230215628212

why do people seem to think this is the fucking supermarket?

I was going to ask the same fucking thing. I have those exact same jeans for sale, in size 26, but I wasn't going to fuck up the thread by posting here. There's an entirely different forum for it.

And also, really, an eBay link? REALLY?

Can someone please help me on what size I should get? Im a size 29 in Nudie Slim Jims and those fit me perfectly .. so what size should I get in sopme MIJ 19cms?

I remember my slim jims measuring about 3 inches larger then tagged, so if thats the same thing with yours i'd get a 30.

I was going to ask the same fucking thing. I have those exact same jeans for sale, in size 26, but I wasn't going to fuck up the thread by posting here. There's an entirely different forum for it.

And also, really, an eBay link? REALLY?

if i recall correctly "TheGrapist", aren't you always selling Dior jeans on here? just about every other post? saying "OH, I've got those in 29, 21cm". it's a message board. so i'd say everyones post that's getting super worked up about me posting a pair of jeans is a bit more irrelevant than me posting a pair of Dior jeans. haha

I currently wear SZ 31 MIJ 19cm raws (slim fitting, not tight) and SZ 31 MII Dauphins (trim, but a tad looser fitting than the raws). I am looking for a pre-distressed pair and was wondering what the consensus might be on which model to get. Would SZ 32 MIJ "Whisker Washed" 19cm do the trick? I'm thinking they'll be just a bit looser than my raws, but still cut a similar, but more casual look.

I wear size 32 in raw 19cm MIJ and Whisker Washed MIJ 21....same fit at the waist really.

Hey dudes

sorry i dont wanna go through this thread I saw a pair of grey Dauphins size 34 at the dior outlet at woodberry commons for 135 i tried them on anyway too freaking huge i almost brought them still

any way i have decided i want a pair am I SOL in terms of going to the store what would be the best way to get a pair aside from haunting super market

Hey dudes

sorry i dont wanna go through this thread I saw a pair of grey Dauphins size 34 at the dior outlet at woodberry commons for 135 i tried them on anyway too freaking huge i almost brought them still

any way i have decided i want a pair am I SOL in terms of going to the store what would be the best way to get a pair aside from haunting super market

WTF! I am looking for the same pair and faced the same problem.

I saw a 32 in the DH store but I didnt pull the trigger because a 32 is freaking huge for me! Someone in Supermarket is selling a size 30 I think. But 135 is an awesome price.

BTW which Woodbury shop has DH stuff? Double Damn!

Hey dudes

Best way:

- purchase dauphins

- sell for profit

- use profit to get jeans from thegrapist

Also you better be talking about the outlet that's close to NYC because I'm going soon and I needs ta get my Dior on