Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Dude, what size jeans you wear normally and I dont mean baggy drop below your undies jeans. i mean normal jeans that drop to your waist.

Do they look that baggy? I think the pics don't represent the fit properly..for instance I wear 34" in NDG and a 33" in Wings + Horns. I tried on the size 32" in the 19CM but couldn't even get the jeans pulled up passed my thighs. They didn't have a size 33".

Do they look that baggy? I think the pics don't represent the fit properly..for instance I wear 34" in NDG and a 33" in Wings + Horns. I tried on the size 32" in the 19CM but couldn't even get the jeans pulled up passed my thighs. They didn't have a size 33".

I think they look baggy for diors, but not baggy like some evisu and prps. A 33 may have been better just because of stretching and what it sounds like.

I think they look baggy for diors, but not baggy like some evisu and prps. A 33 may have been better just because of stretching and what it sounds like.

You are right...33" probably would be the best...maybe I will go and return them and wait until 33" come in.

33 is the probably the size for you if you cant even wear 32.

For 19 cm, thats a bit baggy.

I wear 30 in 21 cm and 30 in 19 cm is tight for me.

Let us know how 32 fits. Interesting to see those who wear DH with athletic lower body and not stick like legs.

Anyone experianced any problems with the clasp? I'm afraid it might come off, cause it's standing up a little when closed. I can button up all the buttons, but the clasp has some pressure on it. I know they will stretch pretty fast, they've stretched from only trying on already, but how much will they stretch in the waist in the end? Like an inch hopefully?

Just exchanged my 34" 19CM for size 32"

You guys were all right....these fit much better! The 34" were ridiculously baggy for this cut. What was I thinking!! Right now the waist is pretty snug but not uncomfortable and I think they are already starting to stretch a tad. I think the stacking works and I probably won't hem them.

Thanks for everybody's input!

Here are a few pics with them on

DSC01533.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

With different shoes

DSC01539.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

I personally think the jeans look better with my vans.

I already checked the Dior boutique and they didnt have it. :(

If theres anything that I learned, is that connections is the most important thing when it comes to the boutique. The SA might just say they didnt have it, when they keep all the best items at the back, for the VIPs. So yes, ask thegrapist, he might be able to locate one for you.

Just exchanged my 34" 19CM for size 32"

You guys were all right....these fit much better! The 34" were ridiculously baggy for this cut. What was I thinking!! Right now the waist is pretty snug but not uncomfortable and I think they are already starting to stretch a tad. I think the stacking works and I probably won't hem them.

Thanks for everybody's input!

Here are a few pics with them on

I like the fit, but why do they look like 21cm :confused:

I tried some 19cm in the store and they were skin tight in the calf area, while my 21 have a similar fit to yours.

I like the fit, but why do they look like 21cm :confused:

I tried some 19cm in the store and they were skin tight in the calf area, while my 21 have a similar fit to yours.

Hmm. A bit like 21 cms but overall still better than the larger ones.

For me, 21 cm fit more like normal jeans except a wee bit tighter.

Can be a bit smaller but the dude cant fit into the smaller size so he gotta make do with this.

If theres anything that I learned, is that connections is the most important thing when it comes to the boutique. The SA might just say they didnt have it, when they keep all the best items at the back, for the VIPs. So yes, ask thegrapist, he might be able to locate one for you.

So how do I become a VIP in these hi class boutiques?

I spent like 1k but it was during sales. Guess that doesnt make me VIP enough.

Does the overall fit changes that much in the bigger sizes?

As for your question, I guess you need to befriend with the staff... If you shop at the NY boutique, there's this young lady with the short black hair, she's extremely nice and friendly. She asked me questions on where I came from, why I was visiting, etc. I was surprised, since I heard the staff in there is notoriously cold and condescending, and such behavior from clerks is quite rare to me.

So I guess that if you're a returning customer and you discuss often with the employees, you might get some advantages out of it

At the very least 10G a year, if Im not mistaken. But why bother, when Slimanes not even at Dior anymore?

Does the overall fit changes that much in the bigger sizes?

As for your question, I guess you need to befriend with the staff... If you shop at the NY boutique, there's this young lady with the short black hair, she's extremely nice and friendly. She asked me questions on where I came from, why I was visiting, etc. I was surprised, since I heard the staff in there is notoriously cold and condescending, and such behavior from clerks is quite rare to me.

So I guess that if you're a returning customer and you discuss often with the employees, you might get some advantages out of it

1. Size 31 and 30 in 19 cm is different for me. It could be my 31 is from a much earlier batch.

2. I was walking about hi end stores in general. You got a point about cold and condescending. Maybe it adds to the store's mystique.

Does anyone know if the updated S/S 07 "Under My Car" jeans will still have the open teared holes at the knee?

On the showroom pics of Luisaviaroma it looks like they have been removed for the new season.

Also the paint stains below the knee seems to be more visible than on the "old" version and the whole wash looks lighter...

Any idea? TheGrapist maybe... :-)

Are there maybe some other pics of these jeasn on the web that are better than the ones on LVR?